shadetree

My camper

sorry i have not been around these past few days ?, but i've been busy trying to get my camper ready for gun season for the deer woods. i had to install a new battery for the front, AND KEEP IT THERE !..LOL. thieves today are unreal. so, with a little brain work, i came up with this home made locking device to fasten my 300 dollar deep cycle battery down so it would not grow legs and run off ?!..lol. sorry about the pic being dark ?, but it was late when i got the bracket finished last night.

IMG_1364.JPG

IMG_1365.JPG

• Like 8

thieves, i hates them. got a 64 ford tractor. bought a new starter for it, put it in my unlocked shed, it disappeared. hope they cant sell it, its not like its in demand. only fits 9n,2n, maybe 8n. 🙁

ok, got my brand new 2021 sunlite home last night, here's a few pics of the outside for now. not happy about the 30 amp power cord not being 25ft !..lol. i'll have to get an extension cord to plug it into my 30 amp outlet box later. 

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_1410.JPG

IMG_1411.JPG

IMG_1412.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

• Like 10

Wow shade looks almost new...lol  Think you will really enjoy your hunting trip this weekend and get her broken in for comfy living.  Great pics...

• Like 1

that's nice, just one thing wrong, going from what i saw on the last hunting trip, where's the place for the keg ? lol! 

• Haha 1

Here's my camper too.☺️ That's my buddy's Polaris....sort of ruined the picture.

IMG_20160824_073315374.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Here's my camper!

Yours looks a little nicer Shade.

camper.jpg

well....least ya dont have to worry about airing the tires up huh ?..rofl.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, PROV said:

Here's my camper too.☺️ That's my buddy's Polaris....sort of ruined the picture.

IMG_20160824_073315374.jpg

you will never...EVER...CATCH ME IN A TENT !...LOL. but nice little camping area !.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looks great shade! Glad for you,  I like the rear right as well,  nice floor plan for a smaller camper.