Kelsey

2018 TRX500FA5 4X4 ATV

Since "Jack" tipped it, it won't move in D.rive or R.everse. 

My rubicon trx500fa5 4x4 Honda atv is just 3 years old and been running fine all summer and winter last year and we parked it for couples months this year because we had oil leaking problem, we found a solution to fix the leaking and at first we didn't had it fully tipped, then "jack" tipped the Honda right to its side to fix the leaking where you drain the oil out, and cleaned the ice at the bottom of it, Once were done we tipped back up and started, warmed it up until 2 heating bars and shifted to D tried to drive but now it can’t move forward or backwards since we tipped it right to it’s side to fix the oil leaking at the bottom. Engine runs fine shifting seems to work. When we shift it it jumps a little, and try the throttle to drive but it just won’t move at all including the reversed . What can I do to fix this problem?? Is it a part problem, or is there no way to fix it? Please help me thank you. 
Edited by Kelsey
forgot Topic

We can help better if the topic stays in one place and the questions are answered. I was waiting on a reply in the other thread so we could proceed forward. I'm going to lock this one with a link to the other thread just so you can get the best help possible with this issue.

• Like 1