jeepwm69

25% off this weekend at Powersportsnation.com

Guys PSN is having a sale this weekend.  Their prices have jumped quite a bit, but using code WINTER25 they have 25% off today, tomorrow, and Sunday.  Nose around on there and see if there's anything you need.

• Thanks 1

Looks like their inventory of 450 parts has been cleaned out a bit. They've also split the 'gears for transmission' up. Sheesh. 6 bucks for the oil filter spring? Really? That's all shipping. Gotta be. That's more than RMATV wants for new I bet.

Still can't believe they want 50 bucks a rim when you can buy new for 45.

• Haha 1

Yeah, it just depends on the part.   A lot of their small plastics etc cost more than new, but I guess when you figure shipping is included they have to cover themselves.

I ordered some odds and ends.  They had a few Rubicon (aluminum) wheels left at $44 ($33 with the sale), so I ordered those (their newer listed Rubicon wheels are about $70 now).  Got some $35 CV's ($26 with the sale).  Got an extra rear axle for my 500's for $32, and a bunch of bolts and misc stuff for $22, which has two CV guards and brake rotor shields I needed, so the rest of the stuff is just gravy.