Fishfiles

Fish

Fake. Animal abusers....

Easy to see that the fish and eel are already dead and being put in these positions for view money. The fish is cut in half and they are reaching though it.

They kill the animals and put them in these positions for views. A lot of these "fish in holes" videos are made in countries where they don't care and they don't just use eels or fish. They do this with dogs... anything for views.

Contributing to more of this content by watching it.

Edit: Sorry to be a downer but IMO just remove this from the site. No good in this video.

Edited by oh400ex
  • Like 1

we had a few big cooks at the bike shop, and a few old  friends (from way down south) would  bring some meat from a couple big cats they cought noodling. 

we used to have a couple guys that we raised tobacco with that hunted snapping turtles, not the same way as they as this ^^ would reach under the creek banks, one guy had alot scars on his his hands, but wasn't missing any fingers, he always came out with them by the shell (front and back) would feel for the head to locate them, lol. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

that boating video reminds of shelby stanga , wander what he's up to now ? 

They were filming a new show with Shelby being the center point of the show , they were running commercials of the premier of the show on TV , then Covid was released   and the show was put on hold 

i sure hope he gets to come back, i doubt he's worried (or ever was) about covid, lol! another great show was bobby Goodson swamp loggers passed in 2017 from a long going illness, and Bo, was involed in a bad semi truck, from I've read he might have retired Fterwards. 

I never knew Bobby died , and so long ago in 2017 , I liked him , seemed a level headed guy  ---   God Bless him 

• Like 1

Dang there is a fishing thread here!

Hit the river one day last June—caught over 25 catfish all about 4-5 pounds.

going catfishing hard this year! Need a new rod tho. Looking for a whisker seeker!

• Like 4

where exactly is that river again?, and how do ya find the spots for the most cats caught. 🙂

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, LedFTed said:

where exactly is that river again?, and how do ya find the spots for the most cats caught. 🙂

Lol! Hey Ted. 5 cats each for 5 fishermen, so i only caught 5. Still good! We must’ve been in the middle of Catfish spawn! Fishing a local muddy river. Gonna do it again this year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Redfish spawn , looks  a lot nicer from  100 ft up on a oil platform 

• Like 1

I'm having one helluva time trying to find accurate water temperatures online for the local lakes.  I can find temps for the creeks feeding some of the lakes but nothing else.  One site, Lake Monster showed promise a few weeks back showing 35* F and not changing one degree since.  After going to the lake yesterday and taking a reading of 47* I no longer trust that site.  

I'm in serious need of catching some springtime Crappie but 47 is still way too cold.

https://waterdata.usgs.gov/oh/nwis/uv/?site_no=03127980&PARAmeter_cd=00065,00060,00010

Edited by 56Sierra
  • Like 3