Fishfiles

Fish

5 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

I'm having one helluva time trying to find accurate water temperatures online for the local lakes.  I can find temps for the creeks feeding some of the lakes but nothing else.  One site, Lake Monster showed promise a few weeks back showing 35* F and not changing one degree since.  After going to the lake yesterday and taking a reading of 47* I no longer trust that site.  

I'm in serious need of catching some springtime Crappie but 47 is still way too cold.

https://waterdata.usgs.gov/oh/nwis/uv/?site_no=03127980&PARAmeter_cd=00065,00060,00010

see if your location comes up on this site  

https://www.nws.noaa.gov/wtf/MapClick.php?zoneid=GMZ530&lg=sp

@56Sierra , Soc'a'la /crappie/white perch are one excellent eating fish , arguably the best eating fresh water fish down here ,  they are  really  hard fighters  for their size with them oversized fins , the limit down here is 50 per person /per day and " you can do it Bobby Bochee "  , can you live with 50

1 hour ago, 56Sierra said:

Can't get the page to load.  I'll try going in another way.

It loads for me .....  I have been having a lot of problems lately with sites that have government involved  , like Google Earth and Garmin Base Camp , Apple snuck a download update in on me , but Google and Garmin are blaming Apple for it not working now on my Apple , maybe I am on the no fly list , are you ?  LOL 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

It loads for me .....  I have been having a lot of problems lately with sites that have government involved  , like Google Earth and Garmin Base Camp , Apple snuck a download update in on me , but Google and Garmin are blaming Apple for it not working now on my Apple , maybe I am on the no fly list , are you ?  LOL 

Didn't work on a Samsung or my Win 10 laptop.  I did find the same thing I've been seeing.  Stream data.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 56Sierra said:

welcome to the new world, i forget what song that was.. nevermind.

Edited by LedFTed
  • Confused 1

Another prize catch

Resized_20200622_150143.jpeg

You would have to put that one  on a bun , well maybe a cracker   !! LOL 

Just got back from my closest pond.  68 degrees but pressure dropping.  Lots of frog activity but no fish biting yet.  Good to just get out on the 4wheelers and be near the water.  Oh, ya think the Yellow Lab swimming hurt my chances🤔🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I like the actress in the first.😉

She is in a bunch of fishing videos , crabbing , lobsters , etc and etc and some videos have her friends with her !!!!!! 

I just got back from picking up some shrimp to boil , and stopped at the flea market and they got a new lady there , she gets mostly new stuff that was over stock and such , picked up something you might like as I have heard you talking about crappie , two brand new Black Widow 14 ft telescopic crappie poles for $5 each , see they sell for $17 each  --- got me wanting to go crappie fishing 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2021 at 8:54 AM, 56Sierra said:

whats the, "wtf" for, in the link?

• Sad 1

On 3/20/2021 at 4:19 AM, Fishfiles said:

i can see some shade on that bikini, suppose shes sportin. ;~}

Edited by LedFTed
  • Sad 1