Fishfiles

Fish

'' Bumper Crop " shrimp season 2022 Grand Isle , Louisiana 

• Like 1

I  was so into the boat , did not notice the air show going on 

image.png

• Like 2

Has not been certified yet , but this 137 pound snapper might be the new World Record  ,  by a Texas spear fisherman in the Gulf , old record is 124 

https://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Big-Catch-New-world-record-broken-in-Port-A-with-17237816.php?fbclid=IwAR2vQlVqxRdkiKbnNla-MM5y2eIQ2QIH5DWg9iX4f-eLN46R_o5XpkSTooM

image.png

• Like 1

109 pound wahoo caught in the Bahamas ----  must be something in the water , cause they are bustin' up some big ones as of lately 

image.png

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

109 pound wahoo caught in the Bahamas ----  must be something in the water , cause they are bustin' up some big ones as of lately 

image.png

What's holding the head of that fish?  

33 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

What's holding the head of that fish?  

The gaff is stuck in his head and the guy on the end is holding it --- if you look real close you can see the tip of the gaff coming out the fish 

I'm telling you there must be something in the water --  maybe growth hormones from food sewage , they been breaking records every week across the country 

Angler Catches 8-Pound, 5.8-Ounce Potential New York State Record Smallmouth Bass

image.png

Angler Catches 31-Pound Pending World Record Black Snoek in the Maldives

image.png

14 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

The gaff is stuck in his head and the guy on the end is holding it --- if you look real close you can see the tip of the gaff coming out the fish 

Now how am I supposed to know that.  I've only once or twice caught a fish big enough to use a Guppy net.😉

Fisherman Edward Llewellen with the World's Record Black Sea Bass (425 lbs / 192kg), which he caught at Catalina Island, California, 1903. (Caption by Library of Congress. Since then, even bigger specimen have been caught).image.png

Catch of a lifetime: 15-year-old boy hooks a rare all-white catfish with stunning pink and purple highlights while fishing in Tennesseeimage.png

8 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Orange Beach , Fla , and those are sharks 

image.png

! and I'm not due to be there until October 1st.  This being the busy season maybe there will be enough tourists to feed them until I get there to catch one.

Edited by 56Sierra
  • Haha 1

There are some nice drone videos to go with that pic. You have to have Facebook to view it  So I did not link them. ———— I have a friend just bought a place in orange beach and a really nice scarab with double 300  outboards. Wish I’d hit the lotto.