retro

ATVHonda of the year contest!

goober nice! i see she's loaded with those rare hondaline options steering stem light grill sub light grills, work light, speedo, front basket, i see you also have a ram mount on the left hand side , what's it for ? the self leveling beverage holder ? 

• Like 3

Here's my 2015 Rubicon Deluxe I bought new. Built my own storage boxes with a padded boxed in spot to harness my little dog.

Kolpin tool holders, gear grips, 3 way hitch, gun scabbard, rearview mirror and rear rack.

Moose 5 level heated grips and thumb warmer.

Ram mount with my Garmin GPS.

Honda quick release windscreen.

Custom made shotshell holder.

Custom built front receiver and plow.

27" Maxxis Zillas.

Warn 2500# winch

Still dirty from hunting 🙄

IMG_20201203_131650016_HDR.jpg

• Like 9

@PROV, the rules limit ya to one ATV photo... we chose to run the contest that way to keep the contest as simple to manage as possible. Let a MOD or Admin know which photo you'd like to keep and we'll fix it for ya. We'll take what we learn from this first experience and apply those lessons to our next contest which hopefuly will not be as restrictive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, retro said:

@PROV, the rules limit ya to one ATV photo... we chose to run the contest that way to keep the contest as simple to manage as possible. Let a MOD or Admin know which photo you'd like to keep and we'll fix it for ya. We'll take what we learn from this first experience and apply those lessons to our next contest which hopefuly will not be as restrictive.

Sorry...Photo 3 please. I guess I better read the rules better🙄

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, PROV said:

Sorry...Photo 3 please. I guess I better read the rules better🙄

No reason to be sorry bud. We are learning and adjusting our approach for next time for sure. I got it changed for you. Kept photo 3 and removed the others. 🤘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

goober nice! i see she's loaded with those rare hondaline options steering stem light grill sub light grills, work light, speedo, front basket, i see you also have a ram mount on the left hand side , what's it for ? the self leveling beverage holder ? 

Hey Jay is For my GoPro I usually mount it on the rear so i can film my friends 

• Like 2

The entry part of this contest is now closed. We are working on the poll so we can all vote for the best one!

• Like 1