Fishfiles

Snakes

never seen the movie?? i dont want to. Freddy fingering someone with those long razor claws.

your thinking of Jason ? in the Halloween movies ? this movie..... is um...... not related to those.... lol, not even close! lol! but you'd be right in NOT wanting to see it........ i don't  even know how one would classify it, just plain strange !! 

Hikers in Florida find a light colored rattlesnake 

TAYLOR COUNTY, Fla. (CNN) - An unusual rattlesnake has been found in Florida.

According to the Florida Wildlife Commission, four men were hiking in Taylor County last month when they spotted a baby eastern diamondback rattlesnake.

Eastern diamondbacks, even young ones, are mainly brown in color with large, dark diamonds with cream borders.

However, this rare snake is all cream-colored, and even its diamonds are light.

In a Facebook post, FWC’s Fish and Wildlife Research Institute described the baby rattlesnake as “amelanistic, meaning it lacks black pigment.”

Researchers said because the snake is so light, it’s less camouflaged and more susceptible to predators.

The eastern diamondback rattlesnake is one of the heaviest venomous snakes in the Americas and is the largest rattlesnake.

image.png

• Like 1

LEE COUNTY, Fla. — A driver had quite the slithery surprise Thursday morning in Lee County.

While returning to the station, Fort Myers firefighters were flagged down by a driver for help.

While assisting, they caught a python inside the truck’s engine compartment.

image.png

Hm....... No skeeters ether i would imagine ? So there's two positive points to living where y'all do...lol! Going to take alot more to convence me it's a nice place to live year round...... I'll tell yeah what.... (! impossible to get this done) get shade to come out for a visit... Then I'll be convinced .... And it's got be in the dead of winter... I'll even put money on this.... Lol! 

• Haha 2

No -

Poisonous snakes

Scorpions

Black widows or tarantula

Termites

Alligators

Hurricanes

Earthquakes

Tsunami's

50% less lawn mowing

And 5 months of the year you can walk on water!!! 

IMG_20221229_104520017.jpg

IMG_20221229_104547329_HDR.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

And i would think more time spent cuddling with the better half ? That alone might just be enough to convince me! That list puts fish in last place.... Lol! I think  He has all that minus earthquakes lol! I'm not so sure about Walking on water with him ...lol! I bet he could if he walks in his shop again and sees a snake ... Lol!

• Like 1

Well, there's two on that list we do have, Rattlesnakes and earthquakes,  none of the rest though. And I know shade wouldn't ever step foot here so I know my money is safe. 

• Haha 2

On 12/28/2022 at 7:11 PM, Fishfiles said:

bettcha my sister would love that technique...

• Haha 1