j744

Honda display screen

I just got my screen repaired from akatv. This guy is from Alaska. He was so professional. He told me step by step how to take the display apart and what to send. I sent it and within 2 days he had it fixed and back in the mail. I live in Florida.  I thought this might be a hassel, but it was anything but. Great price. Awesome communication. If anyone needs theirs repaired he is the guy.

Thanks akatv

Edited by j744
Spelling
  • Like 8

Thank you for taking time to share your experiences @j744@AKATV never fails to impress us either. Welcome to ATV Honda!  🙂

• Like 1

Absolutely, thanks for sharing your experience with @AKATV great you were able to get fixed up....

• Like 2

He fixed mine too on my 02 rancher.  Pain free removal and a fair repair price. . . In fact, I found him on another site googling about screen problems and he recommended this site to me. 

• Like 2

Hi roundmamone! 
A big welcome to the forum!

Glad to see you made it over here

Thanks for the kind words, always glad to help out

When you get a chance, drop a post in the new member section so everyone can welcome you in as well and say hi!

Take care and we’ll see you around

• Like 3

Juniorhonda

Welcome to the Forum!

Let me know the details what you have going on and I can get you taken care of no problem

Year, model and symptoms and maybe post a picture or two here so we can help diagnose any issues

5 hours ago, bcsman said:

Gee whiz @AKATVyou have gained quite a few new friends here I see....lol

"A friend in need is a friend indeed" -lol

Glad to help out as much as I can on certain things I can do fairly well

Still learning on others-

I hope to become a better welder.........I do ok, but ....sometimes....-thank goodness for a grinder and paint 😃

Edited by AKATV
  • Like 2

No thank goodness we have you and your skills here with us...

• Like 2

Hi Jeep

I actually had to raise price a bit as I cannot get the proper polarization film cheaper from overseas anymore

My last parts order never made it from overseas and ended up having to get it from US sellers (who got it in bulk from overseas and still have some)

they resell it for almost 3x price which is crazy

I am talking with a few eBay sellers right now that are in the US to try to work out something better

Going to have to hit up some of the salvage yards in the lower 48 to see if they might have any broken speedometers for parts as I am completely out of glass now

I am considering taking on the Rubicon displays if the front of the glass still has the markings on it and just needs the rear film replaced but I’m going to have to wait so I can get my hands on one to make sure

(looks left and right and quietly whispers) or buy a project Rubicon.....😋

Edited by AKATV
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2