Bill

Greetings

Hello, 

Found the site while trying to fix my 2000 Foreman 450es screen. Have a couple of Honda’s. Currently have a 250ex I’m putting together for the grandson, 70r motorcycle (grandson’s) and a 420 Rancher. Have had a couple of 110 and 200 3 wheelers (love them but hard on the back), a few 300exs and some 300 TRXs. Lots of good info here but the “fix” for the screen didn’t work. Will be contacting AKATV for repair...thanks for the add.

• Like 2

Hi Bill, welcome to ATV Honda! @AKATV will send you a PM shortly if he hasn't already.

• Like 1

Hey Bill glad you found us.  We have alot of good info and help around here, usually all you have to do is ask.  We have members who are really experienced with both Sport and Utility ATV's.  Yes @AKATV  can do wonders with your screen, he has the most experience with the 450's so you are in luck.....

• Like 1

welcome e to ATVH be sure to post pictures of your rides, being this is your 1st post you will not be able to send a PM, till you get a few post under your belt, so you might start a thread about the display issue .. I'm sure he will see the above post. 

Edited by _Wilson_™