Fishfiles

ATC aka. Three Wheeler

he must have a bottle of dum pills, lol, no way it will ever bring that price!

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

This one is for sale 1986 250 Tecate ---the guy wants $7,750 as is, he has the front headlight and air box and with those parts he wants $ 8,250 lol

I'll bet he gets it. 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, ATC4ever said:

I'll bet he gets it. 

I would bet he gets his asking price  also , them Tecate are really rare and that one is in great shape ,------  I seen a Honda 70 still in the crate go for right over $20,000 not too long ago 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

now that doesn't shock me on a classic honda, i saw an 88 tank not long ago go for over 5 grand, used, looked good, but the plastics had some damage, still had the original metal gas tank, and honda seat

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

now that doesn't shock me on a classic honda, i saw an 88 tank not long ago go for over 5 grand, used, looked good, but the plastics had some damage, still had the original metal gas tank, and honda seat

Right now , there are two Honda Line spot lights for sale , one has a broken front glass , the guy is asking $600 for the one that works and $500 for the one with the broken glass and needs a bulb , people will pay stupid prices for vintage stuff 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.png

These are not for sale , lucky guy bought a 250 Fourtrax and there were two on the front rack , that's lucky money wise ---but to me if I have them I wouldn't even want them on my atv , poor lighting , heavy battery draw --- it is all nostalgia  

You know what I do have that might be worth something , I have  3 , maybe more of the detachable headlight/ spot lights that were on the 250 Fourtrax and Big Red 

• Like 3

oh yeah, i agree, i like having the hondaline parts but danged if I'll get robbed, lol, that ram light i have  will blow the hondaline light out of the water, but i did update to an aircraft landing strip light bulb, lol! 

post some pics of those lights you have fish.

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

Yea these are strange times... ppl wanted rid of those 3 wheelers back in the day, now they are priced like a Rolls Royce... wheeler lol.  Sucks for guys who had them back then & want to relive their younger days 😮 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

Yea these are strange times... ppl wanted rid of those 3 wheelers back in the day, now they are priced like a Rolls Royce... wheeler lol.  Sucks for guys who had them back then & want to relive their younger days 😮 

I have seen a few guys that will build you a new high powered 3 wheeler from the ground up , never did see the pricing , but these bikes are over the top , I have posted a few pics here of them , would guess $20K up and would bet way upwards of that ----- money can't buy happiness they say , but it sure can buy things to make you happy , guess that is why I am sporting a frown a lot , LOL 

I am always talking atvs when  I am conversing with people , you never know who has what stashed away  and I got a lead today , my starter/alternator guy , who was also my electric bike go to guy ,  tells me he had a ATC that was his brand new , he gave it to his brother many years ago and it has been in his shed untouched for 20 years  , he is going to talk with him and see if he wants to sell it ----something really different about his is , he said it was a two speed with no reverse , he bought a kit back in the day and converted the two speed into reverse ---- I don't remember that kit 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I have seen a few guys that will build you a new high powered 3 wheeler from the ground up , never did see the pricing , but these bikes are over the top , I have posted a few pics here of them , would guess $20K up and would bet way upwards of that ----- money can't buy happiness they say , but it sure can buy things to make you happy , guess that is why I am sporting a frown a lot , LOL 

Those kits would be interesting to try, but TBH for me it was the machines back then...like, when you looked at the plastic, or the stickers on them when they were new or fairly new. Every now & then i get that feeling when i was just hitting my teens & getting into them. Simpler times for sure 😔

• Like 1

Dont think i posted this on here, but this was at a car show a couple summer ago. Think its a 110 😆

20180715_143115.jpg

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

Dont think i posted this on here, but this was at a car show a couple summer ago. Think its a 110 😆

20180715_143115.jpg

So that is not a ATC250R ?  Just a 110 made to look like one  ?

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

So that is not a ATC250R ?  Just a 110 made to look like one  ?

Naw i was just being silly 😄

She's the real deal  😉 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ATC4ever said:

Naw i was just being silly 😄

She's the real deal  😉 

Arguably the baddest , most sort after ATC ever built , the Holy Grail of the ATC World 

Awesome pics!! I had a 110 I bought for $100 and drove it till you couldn't move 20 feet without the spark plug oil fowling out! Gave it away.

image.png

This guy supposively has the largest collection of ATC , I'll hold onto the number and let you guess 

image.png

• Like 4

Nice, the rare blue 83 110 & newer125.

Edited by ATC4ever