Fishfiles

ATC aka. Three Wheeler

Not an "ATC" but still funny to see what was out there decades ago & didnt take.

3 wwwh.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ATC4ever said:

Not an "ATC" but still funny to see what was out there decades ago & didnt take.

I been posting up some two wheel trail bikes in this thread , I think the ATC thread , era incorporated all terrain cycles with big tires , there is a new one out for 2022 , the Honda 125 Dax , I think it is pretty cool , I had a CT70 Mini Trail , 4 speed with a clutch  back in the day 

image.png

• Like 1

I never seen that Suzuki before , cool ,  seen a lot of the Yamahas ,  pretty sure they still make the Yamaha Big Wheels today or just quit recently ---the Honda Fat Cat was only like two years 

4 hours ago, ATC4ever said:

I recall these back in the day. Few boys had them.

rv90.jpg

I had one of those in high-school

Went & checked this thing out today. 86 225DR.  Couldve got it for $1700 but i wouldnt go past 1500 & even that was a stretch for me -_- .

yami.jpg

• Like 2

2007 Honda CRF250X conversion trike listed on CL in my area, $6900.00

00e0e_dULhWTp32mlz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00z0z_2Kmeoq1n24Iz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

Its like everything now...dirtbikes are pretty much all 4 st & gutless, you cant get a good s/t bike w/o it being neutered. Has to be some 5 figure priced big bike now. Even the 450's that are street legal cost too much for the size of the bike (IMO). Its like the Govt is dumbing down the masses. Remember the little RM50/60's? Bikes like that in the late 70s on? You LEARNED to ride, or you got hurt, now its all !-a-fied. Maybe cause i got a 3 wheeler young, i learned not to kill myself on one. But the media back then (on YT) shows guys going with no helmets & drinking beer, like they had an agenda. Gotta watch who's watching you 😑

On another note...good chance i am getting that 225DR today as the kid called me back & will take my offer 😏

• Like 2

OK  i got this home, in the back of a Honda Odessey. Gotta pull the carb i think.

225 a.jpg

225 b.jpg

225 c.jpg

• Like 4