Fishfiles

ATC aka. Three Wheeler

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

image.jpg

Biker Chicken , LOL   >>> take it to the next level , stick a beer can up his butt and call it a DWI - Drunken Biker Chicken , ever use the Drunken Chicken set up ??  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

image.jpg

Take it  to the next level again , wrap a bikini of aluminum foil around that Druncken Biker Chicken Babe , get a little sunburn 

• Like 1

Beer can chicken ? Yes sir ..... I sure  have .... Been a while.... ...I don't recall who told me about it..... But i HAD to ask them beer can chicken ? Wtf is beer can chicken...lol!....then i was informed.... But yeah ive made that a few times iif i  recall correctly ? It was mighty juicy! 

Got our 1st snow fall yesterday 😒Oh well... reliving about 40 years ago, only good thing about that.

225snow.jpg

• Like 4

Guess you would call this a dually trike  --- I'd also guess that doesn't turn a corner very well , LOL 

image.pngimage.png 

• Like 2

If it’s been posted before sorry I missed it. But has anyone heard of …

BVC Trikes??? 

!…. They will make u what ever u want!!!  

They Rock!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.pngnull

Jay Leno  ^^^^ ? ..... I just read a tad bit about his accident.... Best wishes and prayers for Mr Leno....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Jay Leno  ^^^^ ? ..... I just read a tad bit about his accident.... Best wishes and prayers for Mr Leno....

I seen Jay spent 10 days in the hospital , seen his pic leaving the hospital, looks like he got burned  bad on the neck 

• Thanks 1

Hm....... I don't recall seeing it before now..... But this junk pile ipad..... Will down load some, and some it won't ...... I think i might do a reset today.... See if that helps, cuz i know I'm missing some great pics, and vids.... on the music thread / string one of my favorites here. 

• Like 1