Fishfiles

ATC aka. Three Wheeler

I know it has 4 wheels not 3 , but  it kind of fits here as a side / rear  car motorcycle thingie image.png

Trans ATC , use to be a ATC250R , Missile Engineering conversion kit 

image.png

• Sad 1

On 3/23/2023 at 5:52 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

now that ^^^^..is something i could use on long road trips !. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

my bud catfish, has a atc 350x stored out at his place he came across awhile back, wants me to restore it, its in very bad shape, what ya'll think ??.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, shadetree said:

my bud catfish, has a atc 350x stored out at his place he came across awhile back, wants me to restore it, its in very bad shape, what ya'll think ??.

A 350X would be worth a lot in good or even decent condition  , but then it could cost a lot of it needs a lot , some parts might be very hard to find , 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

A 350X would be worth a lot in good or even decent condition  , but then it could cost a lot of it needs a lot , some parts might be very hard to find , 

yeah..its in really bad shape, i agree..locating parts for it would almost be like me hitting the state lottery !..lol.

53 minutes ago, shadetree said:

yeah..its in really bad shape, i agree..locating parts for it would almost be like me hitting the state lottery !..lol.

Kind of like this Judge , a money pit 

image.png

51 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Thats one wicked looking atc ^^^..but...to the best of my memory ?.( that does not say much these days ) honda never made a atc350es ??..i wonder why they badged it wrong ??. it does look very nice though !!.

1 hour ago, shadetree said:

Thats one wicked looking atc ^^^..but...to the best of my memory ?.( that does not say much these days ) honda never made a atc350es ??..i wonder why they badged it wrong ??. it does look very nice though !!.

Likely the TXR350 engine in it.

2 hours ago, shadetree said:

They are doing all kinds of different engine mods , they take a 300 2wd engine  ,  change the output shaft housing and use it on the 250ES Big Red , then they make mods to the 300 , they do a 317 , 355 , even a 400 , the latest I heard about is a custom crankshaft , makes it a stroker , LOL --- then they also take a 350 D or A engine with 4 valves , do a reverse grind cam , and mount it on top a 300 engine with a over sized sleeved jug , I think they need to do some custom work to the side cover for it to work , @mac knows about that configuration , think he just sold one