Fishfiles

ATC aka. Three Wheeler

I can do it if i know what language that is kinda looks like Swedish.... Be a few ,... Sill dealing with this HVAC that sneezed itself into NOT working...... Sigh... 

It is Dutch , here is the first part

Dit  is de 185cm3 atc Het model dat te degenwoordig in wintersportoorden en badplaasen kunt herlin

This is the 185cm3 atc The model that can be herlined in winter sports resorts and bathing areas

• Like 1

Second is (i understand honda has asked you to demon straight this thing)

next is (indeed michal and I'll admit i am sorry for it) 

• Haha 1

ik heb begrepen dat honda je heeft geverbaagd om dit ding te demonstreren inderdaad michel en ik geef toe dat ik er green sput van heb

i understand honda has called you to demonstrate this thing indeed michel and I admit i have green sput of it

WOW , LOL  

• Haha 1

On January 6, 2023 at 9:56 AM, Fishfiles said:

Why ? LOL 

image.png

Red neck portable charcoal grill........ask me how i know..... Lol! I'm a country boy NOT  a redneck.... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Red neck portable charcoal grill........ask me how i know..... Lol! I'm a country boy NOT  a redneck.... 

I figure the front wheel drive engine and transmission are  under that hood and is what powers that rig , no place for a grill 

• Like 1

I've seen my friend Richard borrow one from a friend of his.... Had a square body chevy front clip...had a plate (removable) over   The engine .... Then racks with short leg extensions .... It was a bbq we used not have annually here along with fish frys... Which we don't do any longer .... Things change over the years some i don't care for some that disappear like those community gatherings ..  i do..  I'll post something close in the food thread.. Along with one that looks very close to what Richard built..