Fishfiles

ATC aka. Three Wheeler

Yep, probably have the CC's up to 350.  I think it's the "ES" that triggered Shade LOL.

That "ES" part does make you wonder though, cause no way they made that an electric shift.

8 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Yep, probably have the CC's up to 350.  I think it's the "ES" that triggered Shade LOL.

That "ES" part does make you wonder though, cause no way they made that an electric shift.

ES back then did not mean Electric Shift , it meant Electric Start , the first ATC did not have electric start or even reverse 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ATC4ever said:

Likely the TXR350 engine in it.

nope, i do not see duel exhaust, the 350 fourtrax,and the atc350x's has duel exhaust headers.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

es did not even cross my mind , as bad as i hate es models ?. i'm just going by they did not have es models on any 3 wheelers that i remember for the 350's ?.

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

They are doing all kinds of different engine mods , they take a 300 2wd engine  ,  change the output shaft housing and use it on the 250ES Big Red , then they make mods to the 300 , they do a 317 , 355 , even a 400 , the latest I heard about is a custom crankshaft , makes it a stroker , LOL --- then they also take a 350 D or A engine with 4 valves , do a reverse grind cam , and mount it on top a 300 engine with a over sized sleeved jug , I think they need to do some custom work to the side cover for it to work , @mac knows about that configuration , think he just sold one

i agree..they do all kinds of mods..by why brand a 350es, when they don't show duel exuast ?..i can't see two header pipes coming out of the head ?, which tells me..that is not an old style 350 head, maybe a 300 head ?..but it sure does not show duel headers from what i can see ?.

2 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

Nope...no its not.

atc fly.jpg

The world went to crap with lost of three wheelers and 80s music --- right now my Sirius XM ( lifetime member ) is on Channel 8 - 80s 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/3/2023 at 12:04 PM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

OK if that counts, then i guess this home made jobby my dad & I made back in 82 does too, i used to drift that thing on the road like the Dukes 😅

me 82.jpg

• Like 3

The guy at the flea market wants $100 for this dumpster project , you can see someone had a motor on it at one time --- I would take it if he gave it to me , LOL 

Ro9fWgQbRlOXQqmM1QvxHA.jpg