Fishfiles

ATC aka. Three Wheeler

Hey i can rescan my old pics from 83 on, till about 97, likely around 10-15 pics if you guy wanna see them.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, oh400ex said:

You created a monster OH400EX , lets be politically correct , the " Killer Tri-cycle " never killed anyone , it is just like a gun , the gun never killed anyone , the person pulling the trigger did   -------  a three wheeler never killed anyone , the person pushing the throttle did , one way or another , even if they were run over by a garbage truck while riding minding their own business ,  it was their choice when they climbed aboard the "Killer Tri-Cycle " ---   thoughts? 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

You created a monster OH400EX , lets be politically correct , the " Killer Tri-cycle " never killed anyone , it is just like a gun , the gun never killed anyone , the person pulling the trigger did   -------  a three wheeler never killed anyone , the person pushing the throttle did , one way or another , even if they were run over by a garbage truck while riding minding their own business ,  it was their choice when they climbed aboard the "Killer Tri-Cycle " ---   thoughts? 

Did you watch the video or is this a turtleneck deal? 🤣

We agree on principal of a tool being a tool.

The video ends with the conclusion that it was wrong for government to step in and tell a free people what to do but "the road to ! is paved with good intentions"

Trying to protect children is the excuse to take away liberty in more than just this context.

ATCs will come back at some point. You know personally why people call these killers... 

Edit: Some tools are more dangerous than others... I don't own any Chinese AKs for the same reason.

Edit 2: Reading over that last comment... it could be more clear. I don't mean that it is dangerous due to build quality like the ChinaKs but dangerous none the less. The ATC is dangerous due to design and the gun due to material and build quality.

Edited by oh400ex
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

My Dad use to say " everything in life that is fun is in three categories  " against the law , bad for your health or a sin " ,  I found that  there are hater people out there that see you having fun and try hard to stop you from it and use political correctness as the reason ---live and let live or in this case , let die 

• Like 1

i couldn't agree more, lol, just goes to show you don't learn the dangers of life IF you do not live it, lol, i myself like three wheelers, i rode as a kid never had a close call, if honda still made the old school models I'd sure have one (eventually.... ) 

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i couldn't agree more, lol, just goes to show you don't learn the dangers of life IF you do not live it, lol, i myself like three wheelers, i rode as a kid never had a close call, if honda still made the old school models I'd sure have one (eventually.... ) 

If I live long enough , there is another ATC build on my bucket  list , that would be ironic it I would kill myself on a jacked up three wheeler , bet it would " NOT "  be from climbing a levee , cause I learned my lesson on levees and atvs  and there ain't no levees or hills  around here anyways , LOL 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

My Dad use to say " everything in life that is fun is in three categories  " against the law , bad for your health or a sin " ,  I found that  there are hater people out there that see you having fun and try hard to stop you from it and use political correctness as the reason ---live and let live or in this case , let die 

He's not wrong... if you want to risk your life it should be your choice no matter the method.

If it doesn't hurt someone else... it isn't anyone's business IMO

If I had unlimited money I would contact these guys...

https://bvctrikes.com/collections

They are making the modern ATC conversions and big wheels. You will pay for the pleasure...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

oh yeah i agree, fish they do teach you how to ride, lol no telling how many times i was on two wheels (front and one back) that was fun for me, glad to hear your still planning on doing that build. dang if  I'll let some snowflakes descided what, or how i should live my life, i never have, and sure will not start. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

I would want to build it myself , would not mind finding one that had a head start on it already ------  I went to check out BVCTrikes , and clicked on the ATC250ES Big Red parts and accessories  and this is what they got : 0 

85-87 ATC250es parts 

0 products

Sorry, there are no products in this collection.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kind of like the Helmet Law or Seat Belt Law , should be up to you ....  

• Like 1

Theres a video on YT where the US media back then had news reports of 3 wheelers being unsafe, pushing it towards the Regan Admin/. In the videos which are always based on what ever view they have, guys were riding w/o helmets & Holding beer cans while riding. Good way to manipulate the masses....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

cam chain is loose ?, or valves were not adjusted/checked !.

• Like 1