Fishfiles

Honda 300 Pic Thread

Haha the blue one is the guy that has been offered BS trades worth peanuts on FB

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 1

Same Red 95 300  as above ^^^  a little later on in time ----when it rolls out this next time from surgery , it is going to be a little nicer 

fullsizeoutput_98.jpeg

IMG_5904.JPG

• Like 2

hondaline project bike. all stock engine / drive train, only the second set of rubbers, with my favorite mod, a 424 kickout, credit for that choice, goes to fish. GREAT THREAD! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Bighanded said:

man Fish.. I want a set of those mags (wheels) on your blue rig.

b;ue.PNG

Those rims are my favorite too , they are  HighLifter , I replaced the original rusted chrome  center caps with ITP SS black plastic center caps 

IMG_6951.JPG

• Like 1

fish those in the last pic, are type 6 ? i think they also made  a  type 7, do you kmow if they madd a type 8 in the same style ? I've wanted a set every sence i saw the type 4 that were on a rancher that was brought to the shop for ball joint and brakes service. those wheels remind me so much of Alcoa semi wheels. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know about the rim style generations ,  Wilson -------   I thought for years those on the blue 300  were ITPs , TooDeep set me straight  and I.D.'ed them as HighLifter and sure enough when I dug up some old pics , you can see the originals caps were HighLifter in the pic ^^^ ( above ) , I have ITP caps on them now -----  I really like the 4 hole slots a little better , reminds me of the 70s , especially the rear with the deep dish look 

A set of tires and rims will make a turd look good , LOL 

fullsizeoutput_15e.jpeg

• Like 2

seems like i recall that discussion between you, and toodeep, @Z7What also had a set ...i don't where he ran off to, I've not seen him here in months, but hers a pic of the wheels (credit goes to him) these are kind of what i had in mind as long as no spacers are not needed, and the weight is not much deferent from stock wheels, I'd like to use the oem honda center caps, but i imagine the itp center hole on the wheel has a larger diameter ?  my thinking is these would be type 7 ? i need a chart on those styles, lol. 

Edit: in the wheel tire thread @tooomuch7 also was looking for a set of these (pic posted) 

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™

My " Yard Dog " 300 2WD 1996  --- these rims are 7 holes so must be ITPs 

fullsizeoutput_daa.jpeg

• Like 2