Fishfiles

Honda 300 Pic Thread

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

notice the front disk brakes, but no master on the right hand side of the bars, nice build tho. 

image.jpg

My eye must be getting bad , I can't see disc or master 

Oh , and on the guy's 300 above has the light bracket on the handle bars without the led light mounted yet---I like the idea , don't like the way the  the bracket looks when a light is in it 

I don't really like this one , but it is up there = 300 , 4inch lift , 4 inch body lift , 250EX plastics , 32 inch tires 

image.png

yeah, i agree that's wi ked looking with those plastics. are these wheels kinda like the one posted a while back ? I'd jack this up more in the front. 

image.jpg

Here’s my old beast! 

355bbk, 142main, 42 pilot, white bros exhaust, disc brakes, lift, 26” Executioners, Spool Locker. She was rode hard.. oh wow it was..

here’s quick video of me on a Poker Run.. May 2011 or 2012...

11F0A1C5-F527-4805-90FA-BFD9EFF95862.jpeg

E9D0F45F-4EE2-4B3B-BB5E-A97D39BCF697.jpeg

20E192FE-8F98-49D9-AA3C-A6ACC687F06F.jpeg

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

uh hu.... i thought that was a mud machine, you had me thinking you didn't mud deep, lol, what bolt broke ? 

The old quad was buried & rode hard. HOW do u remember that I had an issue that day?? Is that what your talking about?? Unreal if u are. Haha. That day in the video I buried the bike sooo bad, & the cam sprocket bolt backed out hitting the valve cover. I was lucky.. seriously lucky that’s all that happened. I have a video of that too on YouTube somewhere lol! The quad I have now I dont mud. No desire anymore. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & repair bills lol! 

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wheeler , Wilson has a really good memory , I can attest to that ---  I don't remember you retiring from mudding -----   but do remember the cam sprocket bolt incident ---- 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/18/2021 at 1:32 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

yeah, i agree that's wi ked looking with those plastics. are these wheels kinda like the one posted a while back ? I'd jack this up more in the front. 

image.jpg

That bike was built and is owned by my buddy. 

• Like 2