Fishfiles

Honda 300 Pic Thread

2 hours ago, LBZ said:

That bike was built and is owned by my buddy. 

thanks, is he a member here, if not.... maybe send him an invite. 

wow! those are some good looking 300s. LBZ 

Edited by _Wilson_™

On 1/13/2021 at 6:32 AM, Fishfiles said:

First time I remember seeing 5 hole aluminum slots image.png

Love the HL wheels hard to find now.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mac102004 said:

Love the HL wheels hard to find now.

Me too !! Any of the aluminum dish work for me , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 hole there all good 

• Like 1

Here are some 6 holes , 7 holes and 4 holes ---it's hard to pic a favorite , I'd go with my red 300 4 hole

image.png

IMG_5866.JPG

fullsizeoutput_15e.jpeg

IMG_6976.JPG

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

makes steering fun doesn't it ? lol. 

I wish.  It doesn't steer worth a darn like that.🤨  My wife wasn't impressed that I required her assistance for a counterweight, either.  You would have thought she was overweight or something.   Hard on the tie rod ends too.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

I wish.  It doesn't steer worth a darn like that.🤨  My wife wasn't impressed that I required her assistance for a counterweight, either.  You would have thought she was overweight or something.   Hard on the tie rod ends too.

Ratchet strap a drum of water to the back rack , it will likely freeze and be a counter weight frozen or not 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

yeah i see the front tires and suspension mashed down, that bucket works just a bit too good, eh ? 

This is a old school 350 , but had to post it with the legendary 300s  cause it is cool 

image.png

• Like 3

well..... this is a 300, but I'm not sure what happened to it, looks like it's got a twist throttle , and some sort of aftermarket dash. 

image.jpg

21 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

well..... this is a 300, but I'm not sure what happened to it, looks like it's got a twist throttle , and some sort of aftermarket dash. 

image.jpg

Check out them front rims. Three lug nuts , must have adaptors,  looks like tractor tires.  It’s butchered up for sure. 

Looks like a Honda and a Massey Ferguson were left together a little too long and 9 months later....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

looks like the dash is a speedo and tack off a motorcycle , wonder if it is a tack and if it works , that would be a cool mod 

That is a 88 300 2wd , u-shaped exhaust , McPherson structs in the front , no front rack , no holes in fender for the rack and no rack mounting brackets on top edge of  the front bumper 

• Like 1