Fishfiles

Honda 300 Pic Thread

Wilson , ^^^ Judging from the bumper that Cosmic Grey is a 88 , with that bumper they didn't have a rack ---whether that is origina plastic or not , I doubt it , too good of condition , after market , I would guess 

• Like 1

image.pngimage.png

This one is for sale for $7,500 

For sale! Location south Arkansas!
Honda 300
10” lift 12” stretch
35 motohavocs
22 msa wheels
Led lights
Winch
317 kit
Web cam
Ported polished
Crank welded and balanced
Super trap full exhaust
Cobra axles
Painted plastics
350d rear
4-2-4 selector
Foreman 500 knuckles and hubs
88% cc
450 clutches
7500$
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Goober said:

This last roller—somebody’s project or fo sale?

Project , The guy was showing off his front cooler rack , which I think it too high  blocking his visibility , but maybe he has plans to put something under the cooler ----but I do really like the tires and rims ,  also like the tan/black color scheme and the stance of the bike , he gets a like !!! 

This is for Shade , he was asking for his  next project !!!! 

https://www.facebook.com/100000567199592/videos/pcb.2400270960118309/4082922691736597/

I was hoping that video would I linked would embed , but it is in the Honda300Club on Facebook , I can view it , but don't know if everyone can unless you are subscribed , I can give you a referral to the site if anyone wants it , it is all 300s  

6 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

the video works just fine here, that's one heck of a build! 

That is just about the cleanest one I ever seen !!!  Shade sounds like  he is thinking about that same build plan with some 8 inch portals with 40s instead of 35s !!! LOL 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fishfiles said:

That is just about the cleanest one I ever seen !!!  Shade sounds like  he is thinking about that same build plan with some 8 inch portals with 40s instead of 35s !!! LOL 

you need to stop with the b.s'ing !..lol. everyone here knows i do not mod my builds.

• Haha 1

You might be a redneck

If your 300 is cleaner than your yard !!! 

Them  300s look good jacked up and all fancy , but a clean stocker doesn't hurt my eyes any 

image.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, shadetree said:

you need to stop with the b.s'ing !..lol. everyone here knows i do not mod my builds.

Were you able to view the video of that legendary rare " O.E.M. " Satin White 300 ---- see how they cut the right axle tube of that 350D rear end  to incorporate the paddle ---- if I hit the Lotto tonight I am giving that guy a call , tell him I'll take that one and build another Pink one for the wife !!!! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, shadetree said:

well, we all know that, but you sure would be great at it! i know it will never happen, but i sure would like to see what you, and fish would come up with! 

Maybe we can set up a vote on the nicest 300 pic after , I think the White One has my vote right now !

• Like 1

I bought a trailer load of parts for $100 this weekend.  3 4wd bottom ends, a 2wd bottom end, couple of junked frames, two 1st gen tanks, a good green front fender, diff casings, a good axle, some cylinders and heads.   Same guy I've bought a bunch of stuff from.  He traded for a bunch of parts, used what he needed, sold me the rest cheap.

Hadn't even gotten home yet and he sent me this one.  It runs, needs a left CV and rear end.  $500.  Going to get it  today or tomorrow.  Don't tell the wife!

tan.jpg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

I bought a trailer load of parts for $100 this weekend.  3 4wd bottom ends, a 2wd bottom end, couple of junked frames, two 1st gen tanks, a good green front fender, diff casings, a good axle, some cylinders and heads.   Same guy I've bought a bunch of stuff from.  He traded for a bunch of parts, used what he needed, sold me the rest cheap.

Hadn't even gotten home yet and he sent me this one.  It runs, needs a left CV and rear end.  $500.  Going to get it  today or tomorrow.  Don't tell the wife!

tan.jpg

man..you really must like that dog house huh ?..lol.

1 hour ago, shadetree said:

man..you really must like that dog house huh ?..lol.

She had a good Christmas.  I don't think she'll mind.......or at least mind very much.......maybe I can get it behind the shop before she sees it.....

• Haha 1