Fishfiles

Honda 300 Pic Thread

wow! thank you for the pics, i don't know  how i missed this post, wonder if he had any good results, shes got some or had some problems, can't figure why the rear brake cover is gone, unless it was dented so bad it was rubbing the drum.which it looks have been. 

When I first looked , I almost never seen it was a 300 , maybe the color , LOL image.png

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

oh she's healthy! oh, your talking about the lime green 300 ? 

The poor lady looks pale , like she could use some vitamin D !!! You can get that from the sun !! 

• Like 1

image.png

I am not a a AG tire kind of guy , but might have to give it a go 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 12:23 PM, Fishfiles said:

When I first looked , I almost never seen it was a 300 , maybe the color , LOL image.png

I think 300 is pushing it, 36 or 38's most likely!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shrade said:

I think 300 is pushing it, 36 or 38's most likely!

I was thinking that looks like a pair of 40s ! 

On 12/24/2020 at 5:59 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.pngimage.png

This one is for sale for $7,500 

For sale! Location south Arkansas!
Honda 300
10” lift 12” stretch
35 motohavocs
22 msa wheels
Led lights
Winch
317 kit
Web cam
Ported polished
Crank welded and balanced
Super trap full exhaust
Cobra axles
Painted plastics
350d rear
4-2-4 selector
Foreman 500 knuckles and hubs
88% cc
450 clutches
7500$

Hi, new to forums in general. Great looking build. I was wondering if the white ATV on 35s above is still for sale?

5 hours ago, 4x4traxFan said:

Hi, new to forums in general. Great looking build. I was wondering if the white ATV on 35s above is still for sale?

Hi , welcome to the forum--- that white 300 is not my atv , the thread is pictures of 300 builds --- good choice , I like that one too 

Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know. I have two 4wd fourtrax’s already but no one around where I live that can do modifications like that as far as I know. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4x4traxFan said:

Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know. I have two 4wd fourtrax’s already but no one around where I live that can do modifications like that as far as I know. 

Yep , that white 300 is about the finest one of that entire thread of pics , you got good taste ....

Chances of living by a 300 lift kit builder would be a stroke of luck ...  all the builders will ship to you ----  what are you looking to do ..  Lift kit? , Gear reduction ? Swingarm and drive shaft extension ? Maybe we can point you to someone ... 

• Like 1

I was really hoping just to buy one already complete and when I saw that white one I got excited. The saying, “If it’s too good to be true, it probably is”, truer words have never been spoken. 
I’ve done the aftermarket upgrade gig with my triple black fox body mustang. To this day it sits in the garage collecting dust needing a tranny and clutch for well over a decade. Another saying, “You are only as strong as your weakest part” gives the saying in the first paragraph a run for its money….lol. 
Just don’t think I have the patience nor the resources to tackle an atv project of that magnitude in this stage of my life. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 4x4traxFan said:

I was really hoping just to buy one already complete and when I saw that white one I got excited. The saying, “If it’s too good to be true, it probably is”, truer words have never been spoken. 
I’ve done the aftermarket upgrade gig with my triple black fox body mustang. To this day it sits in the garage collecting dust needing a tranny and clutch for well over a decade. Another saying, “You are only as strong as your weakest part” gives the saying in the first paragraph a run for its money….lol. 
Just don’t think I have the patience nor the resources to tackle an atv project of that magnitude in this stage of my life. 

Welcome aboard.  Where are you located?  Lot's of guys in South Arkansas and Louisiana who do build lifts etc. 

• Like 2