mrbb

critter pictures and ?

Right outside my house this morning..... Talk about easy hunting..... Even the bucks come up ... i got the honey hole right in my back yard.... Lol!.... Can see what i see..... 

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Right outside my house this morning..... Talk about easy hunting..... Even the bucks come up ... i got the honey hole right in my back yard.... Lol!.... Can see what i see..... 

image.jpg

I must be blind , I think I see a nose on the left side 

• Like 1

Ha! Mine suck too..... Lol! ... Little joke..... Fish your up! Now can you see a ahem (remember don't let the wife see this) a sexy biker chic from a long ways off ? Well..... I don't have that problem, i just can't see much else as good! Lol! I don't think it's hysterical blindness....anyways look right under that big dish..... I didn't see her till she moved...... There's another one on the back side of that nissan .... That jumped over the fence... I wish i could  have snapped a pic of that. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

image.jpg

What kind of tree is that.  The one growing out of the roof of the car.😉

• Haha 1

Oh that big pine..... ? (Sadly) my grandfather planted a few on that side, and that's the biggest one.... I'm not sure what killed it .... Back years ago it was struck the hit went all the way to the ground, but the tree lived like nothing had happened then last year it just up and died.... No clue as to why... But it's gotta be taken down.... As dry as it is.... It wouldn't be worth much as fire wood (burn up way too fast in my setup) you'd have to mix it with green... 

38 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Ha! Mine suck too..... Lol! ... Little joke..... Fish your up! Now can you see a ahem (remember don't let the wife see this) a sexy biker chic from a long ways off ? Well..... I don't have that problem, i just can't see much else as good! Lol! I don't think it's hysterical blindness....anyways look right under that big dish..... I didn't see her till she moved...... There's another one on the back side of that nissan .... That jumped over the fence... I wish i could  have snapped a pic of that. 

I see the one under the dish now , can't find another yet >>>>>>>   that is a wicked  looking tree , I seen a tree  very similar on that show about Bigfoot in Alaska and they made a big deal about it , it was haunted , did you ever see that show 

Yup! That trees been in a few pictures I've post in the old forums, maybe even some here when it was all green and healthy...... Made me sick when it died.... The other is behind the car (couldn't get a pic without disturbing them) that storm screen messed the pic up, but again i could move it without bothering them.... So figured id just snap and see how it turned out ..... No sir, i haven't yet seen that show...

I think i might have posted here about one that tangled with a bush hog .... And lived made a full recovery, and the people who saved it ... Well kind of turned into a pet deal... But someone had taken shots at him.... So being they didn't won't anything to happen to him, because he would come around just as that in video did... They put a big (hunters orange) collar on him.... And put the word out he was not to be shot as a trophy ..... Even TWRA got involved.... Far as i know nothing ever happened , but as time wen on the TWRA told them for a certain time they could have the animal come around .... But then ... After that, they were to remove the collar.. And not treat him as a pet... But rather run him off.... Well during this last stage.. We hand land rented close to there place.... Ad every so often  he'd come to visit... The longer he stayed run off the more aggressive towards people he became..... Haven't heard anything about that for years now.... For the most part he was gentle... But times he would want to play fight.... I'd have to get out of reach of him and those antlers.... Lol! Sucker wasn't the least bit frightened by machinery ... This is funny.... But one day we were shelling corn, and my pops had unloaded and we had to check something on the bine... And here he comes .... Ran me off... And made pops climb  back into combine cab.... Lol!.... I don't recall who it was , but someone called the people who saved it told them the buck was back had us stopped from working ... So they came baited him back to there place ....we had a good laugh and went back to work.... You just had to be there... Me looking down from inside the grain kart...and pops looking out of the combine cab..... With the What the ! do we do now ....expression on his face.... Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh yeah you did ...... Least that critter is friendly ....lol!..... That buck.... Well..... He had an attitude problem that day....I've spoke of my friend mike... Well this land ended right close to there property.... You guessed it ... That buck ...Terrorized.... Them too.... Wouldn't let them come out doors sometimes... I'd like to be a fly on wall when TWRA talked about what to do with that animal.... 

• Confused 1

Bill Pinnel and Morris Talifson with a massive brown bear in Alaska. They were known as 'The Last of the Great Brown Bear Men'. These two old timers were some of the finest brown bear hunters in the history of Alaska.

image.png

• Like 3

Bill Pinnell, one of the most notorious Alaskan brown bear guides on Kodiak Island came across this scene in the 1950s.
Supposedly an unguided bear hunter disappeared without a trace a couple years previous, then Bill came across this scene one spring. The skull and bones of the hunter, along with the bear, were both found scattered about the area. The gun was broken and there was a spent cartridge in the chamber.

image.png

• Like 3

They say that pic above is staged :  ^^^^^ 

This photo was found under his bunk after his passing and the speculation is that it was simply one of his pranks.
Living in the same type of wild country, just across the Shelikov straights from Kodiak, I considered posing a similar scene with one of the old bear skulls we have found and a human skull we found at a WWII airplane wreck.

• Like 1

Yaw heard what happen to Timothy treadwell ? Granted he way short of something ..... In his brain pan..... He n his so called GF were both eaten... I saw the documentary .... This pic was the last time she was seen alive.... If you haven't heard the audio... Well.... It's hard to put into words... But it's something i won't soon forget... It never did make much sence to me why someone would deliberately play russian rulett.... But ... It's takes all kinds .... Eventually .... You find some....whacked out nut ball like that goofy idiot... Damed if i sit there a be lunch ... If i was her.. I'd had left his ! there for an appetizer and painted myself long gone....... 

image.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

What the heck is that? 🤨

waaa.jpg

What is what ?

The video is a wild hog , appears to be Russian 

Well hard to make out but it resembles what i witnessed when a dilla was digging a burrow in my yard nothing but dirt flying till i took his head off.....

When I watch the video , the hog turns around and pivots in one spot and the guy shoots a round , looks like it might have jit the ground and dug a hole , so I'd say what you'll are seeing is the hogs leg and a hole 

• Like 1

Over to the right looks kinda like a hog started to root... The dillas I've seen digging just look like there ! bent for china.... Lol! 

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Over to the right looks kinda like a hog started to root... The dillas I've seen digging just look like there ! bent for china.... Lol! 

Does the live action video play for you'll ? 

• Thanks 1