Bighanded

help me ID these rigs

had some visitors this past weekend that we caught on the trail cams..this was around 11:30 - midnight..kids out having fun...don't know that I'd care all that much, cept for the one that flipped the bird to mytrail cam as he blew down my trail...that one needs a talkin to, when I figure out where they live.

anyway...figure ya'll would be better at recognizing this Qaud...the 2 wheelers are almost embarrasingly small for these boys to be out there tossin attitude around. ..LOLImage may contain: one or more people, night, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, tree, motorcycle, outdoor and nature, text that says 'bike riders'

Image may contain: one or more people, people dancing, night, tree, outdoor and nature, text that says 'under the cable 00:08 DA'

visitors1.jpg

visitors2.jpg

visitors3.jpg

Edited by Bighanded
pictures added
  • Like 1

hard to tell, straight rear axle no steering stem light, left hand exhaust, twin tail / brake lights, both the right, and left front fenders have badges ... no cowling under the front left fender. and angle of the fenders, and the pumpkin is on the left hand side. 

Edited by _Wilson_™

Possibly a 350 or 400 Rancher (newer body style on the 350). It's hard to say, possibly I can zoom in more on the phone.

Edit.. phone let's me zoom in enough to guess there is a shifter on the left side of the gas tank which would make it a 400 auto (fa) rancher, if its a honda. Everything is similar but unclear photos makes it hard. 

• Like 4

you have better eyes then i do, i never noticed the shifter, but does look like ones there, also noticed the logo on the rear left fender and trunk (rear) , or that's what it looks like. 

44 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

Bike looks like a CRF50.

Little bigger than a 50 most likely.

I would guess new CRF125s

deff a crf..maybe a cfr125 or even a crf80 ?.the atv looks like a rancher, cuz they have slanted double tail lights.

• Like 1