Fishfiles

Accidents

! man.  Sorry you got hurt, glad it wasn't worse.  Might want to get it looked at and make sure there's nothing in there that requires more attention.

• Like 2

i agree with jeep,  that knot right ontop of the joint is kinda close to what mine looked like when i had a 3rd degree sepperation ...  of my right shoulder. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys. 

guess I should have mentioned.. yes I did get to the hospital late the day after it happened. Had 16 x-rays. Yes.. 16! Was at hospital till 2am. Doc couldn’t believe no fractures. Just all muscle/tissue damage. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

glad you dont have any busted up bones!! your not to have be operated on for the mucle and tissue damage are you ?? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

glad you dont have any busted up bones!! your not to have be operated on for the mucle and tissue damage are you ?? 

not from what ER doc said. I see family doc this Thur. Then most likely physio.. but I’ll see what they say. 

• Thanks 1

-----  You want to try something for the pain and to make it heal quicker , magnetic healing , get a sheet of magnetic flexible material which is sold for medial use , put a strip over the area that hurts and tape it on , the pain will be much better quick and it will heal up faster , it worked for me , ask your doctor about it ----

Can you'll get the CBD oil up there ?

• Like 3

been there bro! lol..... i noticed that incision on your right shoulder, its kinda of the same as the one i have on my right shoulder... what my doctor called a 3rd degree sepperation .. (i have no idea what that meant) except ... if i did t get  cut on.... i would have no use of my right Tricep muscle ..... i got this injury dealing with one bad a--- ton, and half bull... 

Yup we have CBD no prob, weed legal too. Never heard of what u mention..

that incision is from 2015 when I had my bike accident. J-Hook Installed & removed for broken clavicle...

• Thanks 1

don't know if you've ever heard this saying before, but your tuff as a pine knot! lol.

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

This video should be in the stupid thread more than an accident , LOL 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, CamKnouff said:

No helmet to make the stupid thread.

OK !!   Well this guy has a helmet , looks pretty stupid to me , but it does appear to be an accident waiting to happen , eh !! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

Nothing there @Fishfiles

Bummer.  Guy brings his Atc 250 on a party barge to a camp.  They unload It onto a wharf.  He rides it up steep stairs. Two steps from top he looses it.  Tumbled down the stairs and hill then goes into the water upside down with the three wheeler on top of him. 

I can see it.  Probably have to be a bookface member of Honda Hoarders to see it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

I can see it.  Probably have to be a bookface member of Honda Hoarders to see it.

That must be it , you have to a member of Honda Hoarders to view that video , just you and me can see it ------- I wonder how bad that guy got hurt , or if they got the atc off of him and him from under the water before he drown