Fishfiles

Accidents

18 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

That must be it , you have to a member of Honda Hoarders to view that video , just you and me can see it ------- I wonder how bad that guy got hurt , or if they got the atc off of him and him from under the water before he drown 

They didn't appear to be moving too fast.  It was like "Huh, would you look at that" as it rolled on top of him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Damaged Deltoid, (bad) Supraspinatus, upper Trapezius, Bicep, & Infraspinatus to name a few. Rotator damaged. Have to go 2 times a week  for physio plus exercises/stretches at home. She said I really damaged it good. So when I landed, captain obvious would say it was in my shoulder. From shoulder to elbow is black now...

so ya good times... I'm on Short Term Disability right now.. which is an awesome benefit to have.. 

Edited by Wheeler
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

WOW -- that's not good to hear -- look after it -- with your time off don't over do things -- hope it comes back to normal for you.

• Like 3

wow! wheeler, you sure didnt let it slow you down much.....  so no surgery ? that's a plus , and it's been good to have you here more often .... lol ... take care of it bro..... hope you recover quickly! 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

They didn't appear to be moving too fast.  It was like "Huh, would you look at that" as it rolled on top of him.

I found that same video again today , it is reversed , don't know how they did that , the boat and the step rails was on the opposite side ,   I was going to try to post it again and figured it would work ----- it is a Honda Hoarder video , seen today they made 39,000 members 

4 hours ago, Wheeler said:

! that had to hurt!!

Like Jeep mentioned , those guys didn't seem to urgent about getting him from under the bike 

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i believe if i was him... I'd find better friends ... ...

I glad that ain’t my friends.   When my buddy was pinned under that 570 canned ham.   I was holding his head above the water by his wader straps.  

Wilson.you see that video of the three wheeler and the step now?  

heard that!, i recall that post ... didnt you post a pic of the bike still upside down ? 

naw, but it's cool... i can get an idea of what played out from the descriptive post... if you think it would work send it my email, pm, or text it. I'd still like to see it. 

Don't know if everyone can view this one , facebook link :

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Don't know if everyone can view this one , facebook link :

that's about what it felt like when i slammed that vt750 shadow into that brick mail box back in '08.

• Like 2

I felt the pain as soon as he hit the ground! No way he walked that one off!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i think you had posted about that accident one time, form what i recall..... it was very bad!! 

I just re watched that video multiple times. His neck was down, landed on top of his back. !! 

ya I broke 5 ribs, punctured & collapsed lung, lung tube, broken clavicle (J-Hook installed & removed once healed) & severe bruising ect complicated due to my blood thinners. Trauma unit for 2 weeks. 

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Wheeler said:

I just re watched that video multiple times. His neck was down, landed on top of his back. !! 

I watched it quite a few times , looks like his head hits hard and not in line with his back , and the bike come down right on top of him really hard while his head was bent , but then it looks like he was crawling at the very end 

Wilson , no I never seen that video before this morning 

Sorry

Edited by Cooter
Off topic

I got some really bad accident videos , but the language is horrible , wonder if there is a way to delete the song ----and play some music would be nice , LOL