Fishfiles

Accidents

10 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Dang, I need an excavator, and all these morons are ruining them!

That reminds me... I haven't inquired about that pond... That was / is  covered up with growth, what was it Lilly pads ? How's that been going ? 

now that's wild! @bcsman kinda like that car that ended up air born and landed in a tree OPL eh ? Glad the driver is okay.... Seen some really strange things driving but that takes the cake! That's just one of several reasons i wouldn't have one of those toy cars...just imagine if it was a semi tire even worse a tandem (pair tires / wheels side by side) that's a top ten .... Maybe even top five... Of the luckiest people.. Be hard to beat that guy who slid  under a loaded semi on a bike and came out the other side un hurt....

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

That's brutal.   The SUV driver didn't stand a chance of avoiding that tire.  Adding insult to injury the tire came back and nailed him again!

• Like 3

On 3/24/2023 at 7:17 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

That reminds me... I haven't inquired about that pond... That was / is  covered up with growth, what was it Lilly pads ? How's that been going ? 

Well I got it drained down last summer, so no lily pads. 

But then it stayed so dry I didn't have any water during duck season.

And now it's full of water again so I have to start the whole fighting the beavers all over again!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

wow !!!!..that person has to be the luckiest person alive, what are the odd's of not only that tire coming off, making him flip, and then landing right side up ?..i'm just in shock no one was hurt badly .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

this is me, over strapping everything down when i haul stuff down the road..lol. gotta give this person credit..they deff know how to strap machines down !!..lol.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2023 at 9:09 AM, jeepwm69 said:

Dang, I need an excavator, and all these morons are ruining them!

i bet you can find one pretty cheap ?!!..lol.

Hm..... Perfect opening... Hey jeep when if it breaks down get shade to fix it.... 

2 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Well I got it drained down last summer, so no lily pads. 

But then it stayed so dry I didn't have any water during duck season.

And now it's full of water again so I have to start the whole fighting the beavers all over again!

It doesn't ever stop does on thing then another.... I was getting the morrower ready .... Did i mention how much I THOUGHLY enjoy trying to air up those itty bitty front spindle wheels.. I was missing the one thing i needed (starting fluid) being i had a few things to do in town i just took both to THREE defrent tire stores...Finally...went to Bridgestone ....they do mostly  industrail equiptment tires semis ect ect, but i know the boss man ... He said take um out... I'm thinking real good quick n easy then lunch time... Nope....lol! Tire guy  finally get them up.. After about 20 minutes.. No charge... I went over.. Looked at him shook his hand thanked him..  Said next time I'm in town I'm buying you lunch at wherever you'd like to eat.. 

I figured with all the rain off and on the water table would be up, least it's not dry like it was ?? Y'all was hurting for water for a while, just glad it finally let loose.