Fishfiles

Accidents

Wilson , I seen that motorcycle clip , it was close as it could be 

yeah, it was close .... 1st time I've ever seen that clip....  notice the light signal... he should have headed to purchase a lottery ticket... lol 

being a truck driver ..... this guy was super lucky .... first the death wobble then underneath a skirted semi.... 

• Like 3

I ate breakfast at the local restaurant in Lacombe this morning , there was a death on a 4 wheeler at the gas station next door and more questions than answers , a boy was found dead on the shoulder of the highway with skid marks in the rocks from a 4 wheeler , but no 4 wheeler was found at the seine , they don't have a clue at this time what happened  or where the 4 wheeler went ---- I am thinking hit and run then someone stole the atv 

that's just bad ..... I'd tend to go with hit and run too.... but a hit and run by an atv ...actually causing death.... well i guess anything is  possible ....i take it this was a small young boy ?? and was on a public road way ? i sure hope they find out what happened. 

Wilson , you might have figured it out , I was just about to post on that accident and read what you posted     I  been asking around and the kid that died didn't have a atv , so he must have been walking along side the road and a atv was running the shoulder and didn't see him and  ran him over and left the seine --- the story  has not made the sheriff's  webpage or the news paper yet , so they must be investigating it 

if that's what happened he must have going at a pretty good click ..... I'm glad you checked around! you reckon the gas station has any camras ? maybe the eatery you had breakfast does ? 

• Like 1

I am sure they are looking at all the film they can find , even door bell cams , I was on the Sheriff's site today , a doorbell cam caught  a girl that was pregnant and smoking cigarettes going into parked cars and stealing stuff  , they were asking if anyone knows her  , have not caught her yet 

i just can't believe how people act this day in time ... i reckon there's no such thing as morals anymore ... sigh.... 

• Like 1

I found another video , a little more and sound , I wouldn't want to ride with that crew , they look dangerous , LOL 

13 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Probably not the waterfront location they Were hoping for. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wonder if that bridge accident ^^^  would be covered  under home owners , auto insurance or eligible road side assistance 

Looks like one of our covered bridges but with siding and windows......😋

There are 58 here in the province of New Brunswick

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TBRider said:

Looks like one of our covered bridges but with siding and windows......😋

There are 58 here in the province of New Brunswick

cut an opening on both ends and drive on thru 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2020 at 4:27 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Nice to see a move back to the old covered bridges 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

not sure what this guy was thinking ...... 

I wonder if he kept that hat as a reminder. The video had me uncomfortable from the moment I played it. Just mind numbingly.. stupid. 

• Like 1

i would have ..... but of corse i never would have done anything that stupid,..... i noticed no comment from thecamera   man.... hm.... maybe he felt unsafe ?? 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 6:34 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

maybe this should be posted in no stupid people beyond this point.... talk about lucky... 

We have several "hill billy" ranges here in the Black Hills where they dump all kinds of things to shoot up. The worst I'd seen was these guys shooting into a bobcat bucket.. and laughing at the ricochet sounds. I got out of dodge real quick and made a few calls to the forest ranger when I got cell service. 

• Haha 4