Fishfiles

Accidents

lol! oh lord.... don't even get me started on this..... anyways i sure hope they nailed that guy.... really ?? shooting in a skid loader bucket COME ON.... I've heard of some crazy things .... but this takes the cake ..... at least tell me he was a couple hundred yards off  using a 22 ?? 

I've heard stories of guys shooting 22's at ships coming and going in the river here.....lol

This was back in the 70'-80's......🤪

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I work on Bobcat for a living , when Akunin told the story of shoot in bobcat buckets , it didn't hit me , I thought he was shooting in plastic bobcat bucket traps , never dreamed of a tracked loader , you'll know about the bobcat /coyote bucket traps , eh !!! 

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, TBRider said:

I've heard stories of guys shooting 22's at ships coming and going in the river here.....lol

This was back in the 70'-80's......🤪

there sure are some way out nuts with guns .... lol ....  the closested for me was the road shot dear, in front of my house, but i don't have to worry about that guy..... he died in an accident driving while drunk,  and high on drugs, thank goodness no one else was hurt..... i had heard he had actually shot a few houses by mistake.... also heard he was always drinking while on the hunt...I'm surprised he was never was nailed by TWRA 

12 minutes ago, TBRider said:

That's retarded

That guy in the truck was driving fast , he ran over two of them and hit a third 

I watched it again and it looks like  he ran over 3 and hit another 

• Sad 2

I didn't see the ones getting hit on the bridge.....😧

anyway you can post just the video ? it's not opening on my end .... but from the description, it doesn't sound too good. 

Wilson , The video opens for me , I have seen something going on lately , when I go to a page on this site , the text will be there , but all the pic will not be there and I have to hit the refresh button  for the pics to appear , sometimes have to refresh more than once , I thought it was on my end , I purged the cookies , cache and history and it seems to have helped some , but will still do it 

On 3/2/2020 at 10:32 PM, Freedomflyer said:

yeah, didn't really hurt till I trimmed it down to the bone sliver, then had to pull the chunk of bone out with a hemostat cause I couldn't stand the pain any more, once the bone was gone the pain was gone. Just no feeling in the tip anymore, hard to navigate the keyboard now LOL

Thanks for sharing... stubby!

Glad to hear you recovered. Worked with a guy who had done something similar with a chainsaw but instead of losing just the tip of his ring finger his hand got infected cause he was to tough to go to the Dr.  Well he ended up losing half his hand, just has a thumb and a point finger to pick his nose with now.

20 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

WOW !!! 

Dang it!! Not available any longer

On 7/9/2020 at 1:59 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

lol! oh lord.... don't even get me started on this..... anyways i sure hope they nailed that guy.... really ?? shooting in a skid loader bucket COME ON.... I've heard of some crazy things .... but this takes the cake ..... at least tell me he was a couple hundred yards off  using a 22 ?? 

I meant to edit the post to clarify "bobcat bucket" as in, yes a skid loader attachable bucket. There was some equipment sitting in the woods for loggers and they had put in a culvert at one point and left it sit over the weekend. These jokers were NOT a few hundred yards out, more like 40 (if that) and by the sound of that gun it was at least a 30-30. Unnerving. Dumbest ! thing I'd seen in a good long while. 

• Like 2

Bummer that video disappeared -----a bobcat bucket is a 5 gallon plastic bucket that catches coyotes and bobcats 

1 hour ago, TBRider said:

Are you posting links from fb fish...?

Yes , it was linked to facebook ----you know any tricks 

52 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Bummer that video disappeared -----a bobcat bucket is a 5 gallon plastic bucket that catches coyotes and bobcats 

Nuh-uh.

Google says

Screenshot_20200715-145613_Chrome.jpg

🤣

Edited by Akunin
  • Like 1

---- with a free empty plastic hydraulic oil bucket and a piece of chicken you can live catch a coyote or bobcat 

Well I had a bad accident while on my 9 day mountain bush camp trip. Quad worked awesome other than the 424 cable breaking... however I Got hurt really bad.. I seen an awesome dead dry standing tree on an embankment & wanted it! So I went half way down embankment & cut it. Fell exactly where I wanted, but miss judged how tall it was... it bounced hard almost kissing my face, so I jumped back, but because I was in en embankment, there was nothing behind me but a 15-20 foot drop off. I tossed the running chainsaw, & hit hard. My head smashed a tree.. I managed to get up & climb through bank, worried about my head as I’m on blood thinners due to heart surgery. But my head was least of my worries as my shoulder now started to hurt bad.. anyway long & short, is my head is fine, shoulder muscles all destroyed.. gonna be a bit before I’m better.. I won’t cut trees on banks again!!

8AD5718B-4888-4078-A579-53646247A6E5.jpeg

72B68450-161D-4643-9D19-74EF05D1E172.jpeg

16FDC45A-8931-4790-A903-AE37981CC819.jpeg

EE42BA3E-8908-4B5C-87F4-C5A3A92B16D9.jpeg

Edited by Wheeler
  • Sad 4

Dang Wheeler , that looks like it hurt , I am hoping for a quick recovery for you 

• Like 1

Hi: That is some painful looking -- take care 

• Like 2