Fishfiles

Accidents

Same video but reversed -----   How they do that ---- you can see him pinned from this angle 

Hope he heals up quick. More riding soon and lesson is let nature call you to a different spot. 

On 8/14/2020 at 4:54 PM, Fishfiles said:

Same video but reversed -----   How they do that ---- you can see him pinned from this angle 

It is built into most editing software. Flip is the usual labeling.

Basically it is taking a picture and digitally mirroring it but 30 times per second.

With a normal picture you can do this many different ways.

If you open a photo in default Windows 10 it opens in "Photos"

From Photos you can click on Edit and Create > Edit > Flip

fullsizeoutput_9a1.jpeg.10c99f3b5f63d320d119882aadd7fd0d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_9a1.jpeg.10c99f3b5f63d320d119882aadd7fd0dcopy.jpeg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

It is built into most editing software. Flip is the usual labeling.

Basically it is taking a picture and digitally mirroring it but 30 times per second.

With a normal picture you can do this many different ways.

If you open a photo in default Windows 10 it opens in "Photos"

From Photos you can click on Edit and Create > Edit > Flip

fullsizeoutput_9a1.jpeg.10c99f3b5f63d320d119882aadd7fd0d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_9a1.jpeg.10c99f3b5f63d320d119882aadd7fd0dcopy.jpeg

oh400Ex, Wow , that it so cool , going try ian do a flip  rat now !!! 

oh400EX , I was meaning to ask you ,   it says  Southern , USA , I was thinking  oh was for Ohio and if so is Ohio  considered Southern ?  

• Haha 1

I just flip a pic , very quick and easy , never knew I had that feature , Thanks OH400EX!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

oh400EX , I was meaning to ask you ,   it says  Southern , USA , I was thinking  oh was for Ohio and if so is Ohio  considered Southern ?  

NW Arkansas

Ohio is north of Mason Dixon line so likely not considered part of the south but I'm no history buff lol

My original baby is an 04 400EX

Oh 4 as in 04. Name is too clever (read:stupid) for it's own good 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oh400ex said:

NW Arkansas

Ohio is north of Mason Dixon line so likely not considered part of the south but I'm no history buff lol

My original baby is an 04 400EX

Oh 4 as in 04. Name is too clever (read:stupid) for it's own good 😆

your map .. shows you in midland Texas ... it's kind of funny ... cause mine showed me in china at one time .... 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

your map .. shows you in midland Texas ... it's kind of funny ... cause mine showed me in china at one time .... 

I'm guessing I was connected to a VPN when I first signed up for this forum but I wasn't paying attention.

Fixed it now though. Closest to Shade!

20 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

glad you got it fixed 🙂 but i think jeep is closer ... lol 

Shade is the closest member to me. Jeep is definitely closer to him though.

I live in the boonies lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oh400ex said:

Shade is the closest member to me. Jeep is definitely closer to him though.

I live in the boonies lol

I've been down to your neck of the woods before, had to do hotsy school down there, even partied it up on Dickson St one night...

• Like 1

I lived in Fayetteville for 10 years after I graduated up there.  Loved it in the mid 90's.  Was ready to get out of there in the mid 2000's.  Too dang many people up there.

Moved back to the Delta in 2009.  Will be here till they bury me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jeepwm69 said:

I lived in Fayetteville for 10 years after I graduated up there.  Loved it in the mid 90's.  Was ready to get out of there in the mid 2000's.  Too dang many people up there.

I don't live in Fayetteville to be clear. Totally agree on too many people. I moved to a big city for work, never again!

Five miles to the closest paved road for my property. ~2 hours to a Walmart

Paradise

• Like 2

There's some pretty country up there.  I'm a flatlander though.

I used to have to drive to Harrison for work when I lived in Fville.  Once you get out in the sticks it's not too bad.

• Like 1

I live just outside of a town of 10,000 here in northern Minnesota. About 25,000 including the city within 15 miles. Got everything we need but not too much in town. Lived here all my life and would never move. 40 years ago when I was 20 years old I got a hunting shack lease 65 miles north of here in the boondocks. Thousands of acres to roam, best ruffed grouse hunting in the U.S. When I got it my dad told me I was crazy. I could go 8 miles out of town and hunt where we always did. I told him it wouldn't stay that way and people would build houses there. 10 years later he said it was the smartest thing I ever did.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i just hope the rider is okay, because the bike sure isn't 

image.jpg

WOW 

that just hurts thinking about it! I've been in some bad wrecks, but nothing like that! last bad i recall was my friend brad (aka wild) was riding a 3 wheeler, honda of corse, hit an apple tree, at about the 35 give or take , his brother called me, told me the story, while laughing (i said not funny) said it looked like he was wrapped around the tree, but the bike had no damage, his brother still brings that story up, every now, and again, thankfully brad is one tuff ol country boy, but his sport bike riding days are long past, now he rides Harley's , lol! i sent to see him, and take him some beer, he was indeed black, blue, and banged up. 

• Like 1

My buddies' son and his crew was riding in Mississippi , his buddy hit a tree and was in the hospital and laid up for a long time  , when he got back well ,  they went back to the same spot to camp out and ride the weekend , everyone went home Sunday night   , he stood for one more ride  , the next day the guy's kiln called looking for him , after work the crew went back to Mississippi and looked for him , they found him , he hit the same tree and killed himself 

My kids' pediatrician is one of three brothers.  All three of them are doctors, and all three of them are ATV/UTV riding, hard drinking guys. 

They were on the Hatfield/McCoy trails about 10 years ago on dirtbikes and the youngest brother hit a jump wrong, flew off his dirtbike, and hit a tree in the air.  He's paralyzed from the waist down.  In a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

I gotta hand it to him, he's still treating patients, still keeps fit, and has a RZR with hand controls so he still goes out in the mud.  Has a Rincon too, and daily drive a big lifted 4wd Ford van.  They did all get rid of the dirt bikes.  They all have UTV's now. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1