H2oWerker

Seasons Greetings! (an intro)

Seasons greetings!

I'm the proud owner of an '03 TRX500FA "Pepé" they I use almost exclusively for snow removal and yard work with the occasional ice fishing adventure.

Found this forum through a FB page on Christmas Morning! Coincidence...?

I've been chasing (somewhat) down the hondamatic rabbit hole for a few years. When I purchased it second hand it had already had the transmission replaced, but the old unit was included with the sale. I'll be looking into cracking that open to determine if it's a repairable unit, or a waste of shelf space.

I have added a reverse light, upgraded the suspension, and converted the front to disc brakes.

I am in the process of adding LED lighting up front, rock lights for general area lighting, and heated hand grips.

• Like 5

Welcome to the forum and Happy Holidays !! 

There is a new thread here on the HondaMatic 

Here is a link to it , might be some info useful to you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Glad you found a Christmas surprise coming here!!  There is a thread going now about fixing a broken Hondamatic transmission, maybe some good info in there for you...

Hahaha see fish beat me to it....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to the forum and Happy Holidays !! 

There is a new thread here on the HondaMatic 

Here is a link to it , might be some info useful to you

Yes, that'sthe one that lead me here!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H2oWerker said:

Yes, that'sthe one that lead me here!

Well that is good to know that people can find ATVHonda.com ---- many of us here crawled from the ashes of HondaATV.com and created a new forum , just pasted one year , come along for the ride !!

• Like 1

also be sure and check out the chat room, we enjoy getting to chat live with members! the standard time is around 7-8 PM,  Bcs is the chat mod, he's a cool cat, I'm there , fish, shade, 87, sled, derf, ff, chevy, atc, (ted, wheeler, and retro sometimes) I'm sure I've missed a few, but all in all we have a great time. come on joine in! , just look for the chat button at the top of the page, click, and your good to go.

• Like 2