HondaHunt

ATV Rear Lounger/Seat

thoes boxes on the back changes the center of gravity  and the rider is limited to the amount of lean they can do. some have gotten rib damage from them. put that in yo pipe

4 hours ago, HondaHunt said:

Jeep I have the exact same bag in camo in my 300. It’s great for the woods and has plenty of storage and beer holders. 3D295DE3-410B-479B-BEF4-EE63AC88B285.jpeg

Nowhere I would rather be-gotta love it.......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shadetree said:

the real question i want to ask is...did any one of ya'll notice that sticker that reads '' no riders but operators '' ??..lol. hey..i'm all for making the side kick happy, take along , but ya'll need to stop and think what will happen when you go up a steep hill ?, yep..you guessed it..it flips over backwards !. add that to extra weight on the back..well..i hope ya got good health insurance ??!!..lol.

i was wandering when that point would come up, i couldn't use one on some of the terrain i have here, if were me, going over certain terrain, the GF would ride a second bike besides it was just fun having her on a second bike. if i was going this route, i would add weight to the front rack. 

They had a kimpex back seat on mine at first, but I told them I didn't want one, wife has her own bike....lol

• Like 1

Hondahunt describes his riding like mine. Hence my screenname, slowindown. I hot  rodded into my 40s but in my 50s I suddenly realized I was mortal. Lol

My wife who is 5’2” and 115 or 120 soaking wet loves the backseat. I take it easy with it. I’ve even set back there with my fat a$$ (wife and I gotta beauty and the beast thing goin on) and it’s comfy to me. But yeah put the rear seat weight as much over the rear axle as possible. I moved mine a little further back for my comfort driving. But I am not climbing mountains with it. What little crazy driving I still do and what firewooding I do is on my 1000 can am commander. 

841FD45B-5B53-42B1-AA3C-CB0F859373BB.jpeg

EAD3DFF3-2C19-44B0-A996-BE43321FE14D.jpeg

• Like 1

Lucky i found a low miles outlander XT. Although the springs are a bit mushy with the two of us on board