hey ya never really join a forum because never really had a issue my pops bought his 2002 i got mine 2004 and they been going strong since

20201231_143019_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum ...  Looks like 450 Foremans  or 350 Ranchers ? 

42 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

welcome to ATVH. the left one is a manual shift, part time fwd. 

You got a trick to zooming in ?  ----   Even when  I save a pic and zoom real tight ,  I can get close but it is very blurry 

the one on the left looks like it has a ES shifter button ??? 

Can you see , I can't see it   if the trailer hitch is welded ( 98-2001 full time 4wd )  or bolted ( 2002-2004 electric engage  4wd/2wd ) , my eyes getting bad I guess 

• Haha 1

naw my eyes aren't that good ether, at least i think there not... heres a close up pic left hand light switch, high low, and kill switch, right hand 4wd 2wd button, couple of nice looking bikes for the year models. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

You can zoom much better than me --- another distinguishing thing I can see in your pic  , the selectable models have 4 lights on top the dash pod screen , all time 4wd  have 3 lights --- charaznable should fell right at home , we have a herd of ES building 

• Like 1

Welcome!

10 hours ago, charaznable said:

never really join a forum because never really had a issue

I think this describes most Honda owners... well said

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Welcome to the forum!

Your in the right place for sure, Foreman 450 is a great all around workhorse of a machine

Look forward to seeing you around

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

You can zoom much better than me --- another distinguishing thing I can see in your pic  , the selectable models have 4 lights on top the dash pod screen , all time 4wd  have 3 lights --- charaznable should fell right at home , we have a herd of ES building 

Welcome even tho you dont need us...lol  Always good just to see pics of others Hondas and yes if those are ES then we are aquiring quite a herd here....not surprising as I bet ES models outsell manual shift but both models have their fan base....

es, notice the grey up, and down shift buttons ?? like i said the left one is a manual shift, lol! which would explain the original post.... 

14 hours ago, charaznable said:

hey ya never really join a forum because never really had a issue my pops bought his 2002 i got mine 2004 and they been going strong since

image.jpg

Welcome Char i too have a 450, glad to have you 🙂  come the chat area some night and join us

• Like 1

they are both S models the bikes are bulletproof i didnt want add anything else that can fail and yeah i keep the bike in 2wd mode most of the time unless am mudding even then i like to get it to slide out

• Like 2

1 hour ago, charaznable said:

they are both S models the bikes are bulletproof i didnt want add anything else that can fail and yeah i keep the bike in 2wd mode most of the time unless am mudding even then i like to get it to slide out

So you must have a 424 kick out with a S and talking 2wd ? 

I also have a 2000 TRX450SS with a 424 

I just picked up a 99 Foreman 450S model  with a shift problem said he also had a "4wd thing" in a box he never installed

I thought he might just have a newer front diff with the electronic 4wd he was going to rig up, but nope- it was an older Warn 424, so that was cool

Paid 900.00 for it and just had the typical cracked shift plate looks pretty good all stock, runs great so that deal worked out

Do not want to post picture of mine as the picture above is hard to follow- haha Awesome looking Foreman 450 Fish!

I scrolled down and my brain said "wait go back up .....was that a MOUNTED MACHETE? Nice 

Edited by AKATV

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

So you must have a 424 kick out with a S and talking 2wd ? 

I also have a 2000 TRX450SS with a 424 

no..he's prob talking about the 2wd/4wd electronic switch on throttle.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shadetree said:

no..he's prob talking about the 2wd/4wd electronic switch on throttle.

If that is the case then he doesn't have stock "S models " like he said he did , S models are full time 4wd 

Welcome to the merriest band of misfits this side of the internet!

• Like 1