Jemmons467

2000 Foreman 450 es no shift

30 minutes ago, Jemmons467 said:

Yah ill have to read through it again. I want something more aggressive than stock for all terrain riding but can get in the mud if need be

That was exactly what I wanted so I went with sedona mud rebel rt 26/9/12 and 26/11/12.  1 1/8" lugs

Lots of really good recommendations in that thread too.

E75F804D-A063-4FEF-8352-489F1FA0278F.jpeg

Edited by slowindown
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, slowindown said:

That was exactly what I wanted so I went with sedona mud rebel rt 26/9/12 and 26/11/12.  1 1/8" lugs

Lots of really good recommendations in that thread too.

E75F804D-A063-4FEF-8352-489F1FA0278F.jpeg

I know I'm getting off topic with tires but how do those ride?

Seem pretty good to me. They don’t slide to the side when your in off camber situations nearly as bad as the stockers. They grip well. Go through wet stuff good. Clean out good. Ride pretty good since they’re radials. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jemmons467 said:

Yah ill have to read through it again. I want something more aggressive than stock for all terrain riding but can get in the mud if need be

i favor the mudlite at never had an issue hauling wood and they handle the mud / i see here pic (. right you are slow, theres a wealth of knowledge ... and many defrent opinion's , just depends on what terrain you'll be riding on. 

image.jpg

UPDATE

So I took the front plastics off and found a zip tie a bit to tight which was pulling on the choke cable when I would turn. Took the tie off and no more stalling.

I reconnected my winch to the battery and took it for a ride and it is shifting great. So I dpnt believe it was the winch just a coincidence. Thanks again everyone for the help.

• Like 5

thanks for the update, like it's been said ... one of the best descriptive .. diagnoses threads ... just shows details and more details is the only way to go. 

• Thanks 1

Sometimes the blind hog will finds the acorn !!! 

fullsizeoutput_da8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1