Fishfiles

Motorcycles

I looked for a thread for motorcycles and never found one , found this awesome looking bike and wanted to share it  

image.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I looked for a thread for motorcycles and never found one , found this awesome looking bike and wanted to share it  

image.png

That gas tank reminds me of the Mid 70's CB500 T.  The brown flop.  We had a less than kind name for it when one sat on our dealer's showroom floor for a few months.  No one liked the brown seat.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i think he rode a bike in that movie chain reaction ? 

He tells you about all the movies he rides in and what bike it was , he likes Norton ,  movies = Chain Reaction , John Wick and My Own Private Idaho are 3 movies  that  I can think of after watching that video --- he has quite a collection ...

14 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

He tells you about all the movies he rides in and what bike it was , he likes Norton ,  movies = Chain Reaction , John Wick and My Own Private Idaho are 3 movies  that  I can think of after watching that video --- he has quite a collection ...

i finally got that video to load, very interesting. 

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

image.jpg

Back in 84 i had a couple older friends that had these(1979 bikes), one a 125 that i tried to get for $200 & the other was the 250 that i got to try, he wanted $400 which i thought was too much back then 🤣 

Think i posted a pic I took of a 4cyl Indian on here? Got to see lots of cha ching bikes when i lived in the Toronto area 😮

• Like 1

On January 12, 2021 at 9:40 AM, ATC4ever said:

Heres a couple i have had over the years

ive always like wrenching on those Harley's ... you've had some nice ones! this ones kind of out there with the pipes. 

image.jpg

• Like 2

Here’s my 99 HD Softail Classic. 80CI SOHC, 5 speed. It has an OEM stage 1 upgrade—less restrictive breather, rejetted carb and louder exhaust. detachable passenger pillion; I complemented it with a quick-release backrest and fender rails. Walter’s Workshop extended brake pedal.
windshield can be removed but it cuts the wind and keeps bugs off my teeth. No electrical doodads or radio. just puttin

9294C796-69DD-428E-A463-AE45D47D2020.jpeg

Edited by Goober
  • Like 4

If i posted this somewhere on here, LMK & I'll delete it 😮
I had a couple 1982 IT465's in the past 10 years. One which was mint that i made street legal.

IT downtown.jpg

• Like 4

These are the last pictures taken of me in my TL1000R. Oct 10th, 2015.  Roughly 1/2hr-45mins before my “buddy” beside me in the pic hit me from behind at roughly 80-90mph & put me in the trauma unit for 2 weeks. Collapsed & Punctured Lung (tube inserted), 5 broken ribs, broken clavicle (j-hook installed & removed). Being on warfarin (blood thinners) due to heart surgery really complicated the mess. 

wife won’t let me have another one. However I’ve been looking at Yamaha WR250Rs. I’d love a street n trail!

EDE5C907-B0D2-4755-AE59-A24D07370B34.jpeg

E56B8824-0425-4840-B727-2D000FC9AC69.jpeg

4D8D78CF-1256-497F-9CFC-B62FD3FD0759.jpeg

84A9B9E2-F76C-40E6-8DA0-97F870AE3C74.jpeg

• Like 3