Fishfiles

Motorcycles

7 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

Wheeler were you on Calgary Ground Pilots?

not sure what that/you mean??  

1 hour ago, 56Sierra said:

10 to 1 odds that's HD powered.  Look at the oil streaks.😂

I see the oil dripping down -----   I don't know what engine it has , but I do know  that pic was taken in 1938 ---  my eyes are getting bad , can you make out the name on the fender = Lohaure ?? Maybe 

9 hours ago, Wheeler said:

These are the last pictures taken of me in my TL1000R. Oct 10th, 2015.  Roughly 1/2hr-45mins before my “buddy” beside me in the pic hit me from behind at roughly 80-90mph & put me in the trauma unit for 2 weeks. Collapsed & Punctured Lung (tube inserted), 5 broken ribs, broken clavicle (j-hook installed & removed). Being on warfarin (blood thinners) due to heart surgery really complicated the mess.

i remember you posting about this, just after you had that tree incident .... that's when desided wheeler is one tough guy! lol. I'm not laughing at you, but if anyone here has nine lives, you do, did. 

• Like 1

Here is my still current bike.  Now in the barn for the winter. 

This is a photo on the Campo road, Campo California.  I have just crossed the border from Tecate Baja California del Norte, into California.  And I'm heading back home to Los Angeles area.

dc

58979256-DSC_5859_exposure.JPG

• Like 5

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

we were thinking along the same lines, lol. 

image.jpg

That one as two sprockets in the rear 

12 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

yeah i noticed that, i think LJ has one of these stashed away... 

That is something I never had  a moped , had a CT70 Mini Trail which is close  -----  I guess the motorized bicycle is close  ----

i saw one kind of like it once in his storage building... but I'm not sure if was that exact model, but ... going from memory ... it was sure close. i do remember him saying he'd never sell it, i picked up my hoarding honda parts from him, lol! 

• Like 1

i see the little honda monkey scooter is back. kinda of a catchy ad. lol 

When the first Honda Monkey swung onto the scene in the 1960s, it was an instant hit. But times change – and this Monkey has evolved. Looking for a better everyday way to get around town? The 2021 Honda Monkey just might be your machine. Need something practical to scoot around on once you’ve parked a bigger vehicle? This little primate is made for the job. Or maybe you’re just looking for the best time you can have on 125cc’s of pure fun. Yep. That’s the Monkey, without a doubt. Available in eye-catching Pearl Nebula Red or cool Pearl Glittering Blue. There’s an ABS version too. We guarantee you’ll go bananas over it.

image.jpg

• Like 1