Jemmons467

Plug color

i personally use castrol in all my own toys. little on the pricy side ?, but well worth it to me. some things you learn over time, by this i mean before you change oil, you have listened to your engine, after you change the oil, do you hear anything different ?, in my years of doing engine rebuilds, i have used my ears more than worry about how the atv/motorcycle runs in long run. so, with that said..use what oil you want ?..JUST MAKE SURE ITS WET CLUTCH APPROVED !.

• Like 4

Here’s another good choice, most Napa stores keep this and they can all order it. Valvoline 817263

It says it’s suitable for wet clutch applications 🤷🏻‍♂️

1A9BE852-9F68-49CA-9B43-0C77F9F7F13F.jpeg

• Like 1

oh okay, i must have missed that. I've heard people say check the gap , which i always do, but I've never come across a plug, for any gas engine that needed correcting, but yeah, i think it's a good idea. 

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

oh okay, i must have missed that. I've heard people say check the gap , which i always do, but I've never come across a plug, for any gas engine that needed correcting, but yeah, i think it's a good idea. 

I dont think I mentioned it before, or I could have, I don't remember to much haha. 

i haven't used a torque wrench on spark plugs for years, over time you get a feel for whats right, but it's a good idea, seen more engine oil plugs stripped, then heads and just on certain models, i believe the 420, and 500 Honda's are very prone to pulling the threads from the crank case. 

• Like 1