Hthoang

New to forum and ATVs in general

Hey guys. Picked up a used Foreman 450 ES recently and looking forward to learning more about it and ATVs in general.  

• Like 2

welcome to ATVH ... seems to be a lot of  ES guys joining ...congrats on the (new to you) purchase, be sure to post us pics. 

Welcome to the site! @_Wilson_™ is correct. Lots of 450 owners joining up! Glad u found us. Any questions, just have a look thru the threads & post away! Always someone here to help out!

• Like 1

Wow yes many new 450 owners signing on here.  As said there are many threads already here with all sorts of problems, let us know if you need help...

48 minutes ago, bcsman said:

Wow yes many new 450 owners signing on here.  As said there are many threads already here with all sorts of problems, let us know if you need help...

Other than a dead screen, which AKATV is helping with, it seems to be a decent one. Been reading up on ESP shift issues and this one seems to shift fine. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 2

Nice, retro has posted a thread on prepping an ES to work very efficiently..

• Like 3

Welcome to the form, I couldn't find the photo bcsman had put up it was a photo of retros post I think but couldn't find it, I was going to say IF it's like the ranchers or rincon far as the shift motor you can take it off, take the gears our "remembering where there went before" and put white lithium all temp grease in and after you reassemble it, should shift much smoother of course assuming you have a shifting issue. Or you just want it to shift better.

Edited by F250 guy

Hey F250, my photo is 4 posts up ^^^^ the thread on prepping ES Hondas.....lol

Oh gee just noticed F250 white lithium is a no-no to use, synthetic grease which has a greater temp range and lasts longer is preferred.....

• Like 2

Welcome, yes @retro thread for prepping your ES shift is great and worth the time. Also make sure you have a good battery, especially during the colder months

• Like 1

jeep ?? second time around ^^^^  this welcome thread must be addictive... 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Haha 3