Mac102004

High Lifter UnLocker (424)

WOW , I never heard about or seen a pic of the Un-Locker before today and use to spend a lot of time on the HighLifter forum , the forum was still there a few months back , they get about 3-4 post a week now days , what a shame , it was the pioneer site for mudding back when !! 

• Like 1

Yes like the Detroit power, we used to build things here in the motor city....thanks mac

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

WOW , I never heard about or seen a pic of the Un-Locker before today and use to spend a lot of time on the HighLifter forum , the forum was still there a few months back , they get about 3-4 post a week now days , what a shame , it was the pioneer site for mudding back when !! 

I only just remember them, I joined the forums there in 2005. 

• Like 2

Released April 8 2001. The 2002 Foreman 450 was the first Honda to have a factory 2/4wd feature, followed by the Rincon in 2003.

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 12.49.09 PM.png

• Like 3

When are those from Mac?  That was a lot more money back 15 years ago than it is now.  I'm guessing based on the DGL being mentioned in the ad.

I tried last night and again just now to dig up any info on the Detroit Un-Locker and never found anything , thought maybe a You-Tube video , maybe I used the wrong key words ---- maybe it was short lived --- i would guess they were from around 2000 as the full time 450 was the first model available 

If I remember the story right , he Highlifter people are from Shreveport , Louisiana , the Dad started the company and the son has it now , the dad was the first to sell a lift kit for an atv 

9 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

When are those from Mac?  That was a lot more money back 15 years ago than it is now.  I'm guessing based on the DGL being mentioned in the ad.

They released it in 2001 not sure how long they sold them, 5-6 years maybe. Was built for HL by the same company that built the Detroit Locker.

• Like 1