Wheeler

Foam Cannon, Where Have U Been ALL My Life??

Here's  a pic, was thinking the same, tbrider, i reckon that knob up top is for soap / water ratio mixing ? 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Yes I can adjust the water soap ratio up top, & fan or jet by the front. BUT if u don’t get the soap ratio mixed rite in bottle won’t matter! I had a good 4oz Chemical Guys Citrus Wash n Gloss in that bottle with hot water. Came out like shaving cream!! Didn’t have to brush the Nissan either. Came out amazing!

• Like 1

I call bs, come down here and show me.  You can practice on my truck, bike and atv. Even let you wash the new mule9C1F76CF-9C77-4278-84B7-5A7E8DE8F482.jpeg

• Haha 2

@Wheeler i take it this has to be used with a pressure washer ? might i ask what the recommended psi rating is ? 

looks like it did a dandy job! i especially like no scrubbing involved. 

• Like 1

thank you, i didn't think much of this when it 1st came up, but now, I'm thinking this would be nice to have. learn something new everyday (plus plus) I'd probably stay clear of seals / c-v boots and other parts of the bike, mostly just the plastics, top, and underside  tires, rims, and frame, bet i could  kiss that plasti-dip coating good bye, lol! 

• Like 1

Now THIS is how u clean ur quad!!!! lol!!! (& that’s after sitting 5 mins!) never touched it with a brush! SC-1 & Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss…. (& yes it was muddy before. Just quick pressure wash, then canon & really good rinse…)

05D9DAB6-A827-4DA9-9FAF-82989BEAC68C.jpeg

E2C177BC-72BE-4C3F-96FA-DD3534BFD8CD.jpeg

26131F84-4D34-4597-BF23-DC295CFF07CE.jpeg

F50364EB-CF29-437E-B5C0-2A8350DEF6E8.jpeg

9B951281-C837-4F66-900E-C8E0202C4AF1.jpeg

4497B708-8714-42F2-A478-083DDB81912B.jpeg

53552C86-C52D-4426-8680-0B833DE6F97D.jpeg

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Wow , that stuff looks like it works good !! 

I’m 110% sold in the CG Wash & Gloss!!! I bought a gallon & use it on everything!! Mix it strong & it just works it’s magic!

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 2

I'm impressed!! looks great, just one thing, stop showing me that rear tube bumbper....... lol, after a while i forget about wanting one,  then you have to tease me again...... sigh..... lol! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Was that with no scrubbing or hand washing ??? 

Didn’t touch it with a brush. I’d give it a 9 out of 10! A brush/sponge would have got the odd spot cleaned up… 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wheeler said:

I’m 110% sold in the CG Wash & Gloss!!! I bought a gallon & use it on everything!! Mix it strong & it just works it’s magic!

I use the Chemical Guys Citrus wash also,its good stuff.Today I used a product from them called Clean Slate,it strips everything off.Then I polished this today then Ceramic Coated it 

16E22B9E-F3FD-493C-8B2F-C50AABC52D74.jpeg

59A10FD4-9404-470D-A131-A971AD85FFA0.jpeg

• Like 1

wheeler do you have to use a pressure washer ?  in other words have you tried this with just a out spigot, and got the same, or close to the same results. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

wheeler do you have to use a pressure washer ?  in other words have you tried this with just a out spigot, and got the same, or close to the same results. 

No _Wilson, this designed to only work with a pressure washer. There are two different size orfices or jets if u will… one small for electric pressure washers & one larger for gas washers. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/1/2021 at 2:27 PM, rustynut2 said:

Maybe nobody here, lol

your in good company..