Wheeler

10min Camp Trip Video

anyway you move it to you-tude ? I'd like to see it, or you email the video to me, you should have my email, if not send me a PM, and I'll give you my addy. 

I cannot seem to figure out how to get this FB video over to YouTube.... Sorry guys.. this seems to be a fail... sad too, cause it's a fun/kewl video..

retro might know.... hey ... no problem ... I'm sure this can be fixed, where we can see it, glad you posted about so we will know what thread to look for. (saved in favorites) 

• Like 1

Ya if anyone know how to convert FB video over to YouTube would be great. I tried, but said it was a private video or something.. I dunno beyond me..

You need to load the original file to YouTube. Fb changes the video format when loaded to its site to its own.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TBRider said:

You need to load the original file to YouTube. Fb changes the video format when loaded to its site to its own.

How do I do that? I’m not the one who made the video...

They would have to send you the file from whatever they shot the video on. Being a 10 min video they might need to zip it to send it. But I think the file would be a .mp4 video or something like that.....

• Like 2

If I can access the file I can upload it to youtube for you, from your facebook file.  You have to change the settings on the video to allow anybody to see it.

image.png

Edited by WonderMonkey

4 minutes ago, WonderMonkey said:

If I can access the file I can upload it to youtube for you, from your facebook file.  You have to change the settings on the video to allow anybody to see it.

image.png

How do I do that??

Next to the time & date stamp, click on the thing that looks like a few people.

image.png

Choose "Public" as who can see the video.

image.png

The little icon next to the time/date should change to look like a globe.

image.png

Edited by WonderMonkey
  • Like 1

Problem is, it looks like its not on his fb feed so he can't make it public......

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TBRider said:

Problem is, it looks like its not on his fb feed so he can't make it public......

That's true.  I didn't know if the person was his wife, etc.

If someone has access, replace the https://www with a m. which fools FB into thinking you are using a mobile device.  You can then download it to your computer and upload it to youtube.  I THINK it downloads as an mp4, but I could be wrong.  I usually just DO IT and don't have to think about it too much.

Hey Wheeler, how about we all meet at your place when the border opens and video our ride.😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

hey now .... y'all will have to come down a bit further... maybe to Arkansas ? and prov ... i promise no tricks from me, but i will be watching y'all close. that 3 wheeler post got me ... i never figured you guys up north were as crazy as us down south. 

• Like 2

going to be a while before we have the offical meet, and greet, surely you can get that sorted out ... we haven't even talked about where, and when, but it needs to be some place middle ways ... i reckon a vote from members who will positively be coiming ? for now chat works good for me, just my thought on it. most people now don't have the money to travil because of whats been going on, but i won't go there.