Wheeler

Old Mud Video..

Here’s a YouTube video I have of my old quad.. I attempted a hole everyone said was impossible..

This was May 5th 2012 I believe..  

Honda 355bbk, 40bweb cam, white bros full exhaust, clutch kit, HL spool locker & Executioners.. plus more... 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Wow!  You were in there good!  And look at the line of others waiting to also be stuck!  I'd have gotten in line and with my stock tires I'm sure I would have made it about a foot.

Subscribed, and rang the bell.

• Like 1

Wilson , I would  think that video was taken years  before the Locker  

I need to get Wheeler down here for a weekend of riding classes , I see portental  in him , he ain't scared --- LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

yeah..., I'm probobly off on the date, i had locker on my mind, you have to admit it's a wicked looking unit. there you go wheeler ... id like to see what a es model could do, people here brag about them so much, put your money where your mouth is, eh ? 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

@Fishfiles I was hung up bad.. sooo much mud/sand .. needed more ground clearance... I had the HL front spool locker too!

Just now, Wheeler said:

@Fishfiles I was hung up bad.. sooo much mud/sand .. needed more ground clearance... I had the HL front spool locker too!

Did you , I see that video was posted May 5 , 2012 and that left front tire was not locking up 

@Fishfiles I’ve noticed in the video it may appear like it’s not spinning sometimes, but can assure u it was... my arms were DEAD after that day! It was surely locked up!

• Like 1

hm.... your bad influence wheeler, lol, now you have me wanting one... and the last think i wanted to do was crack open a ment 300 .....sigh, i reckon the 97 ... will become somewhat of test bike now, wheeler ... i will say this, have you thought about a snorkel ? cause it looks like she got close on that run. 

• Like 1

& I “currently” have no desire to go do this anymore... I prefer just trail riding & being “able” to get thru ANYTHING I want to if need be...

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

@_Wilson_™ a snorkel NEVER! not for this guy!

@Fishfiles here’s part 2... u can see the wheels spinning...

I watched this one already.  When he/you went into the pit from that direction I thought for sure he'd go over the handlebars, but nope, just a dead stop.

• Haha 1