Hthoang

AKATV-highly recommend!

Sent Ron my 450ES screen and he's got it looking like new!  The neutral light was dead (replaced) and the screen showed nothing other than backlight.  The after pics speak for themselves.  Awesom work Ron!  And, as others have stated, the guy really keeps you updated on everything and knows his stuff!  

20210127_180648.jpg

6339170401.jpg

6339173711.jpg

• Like 9

To AKATV I’m Donnie Smythe I have  a instrument panel on a Honda 2000 Forman 450 ES! It’s got sun damage on it like the one in your picture! May I have your contact info to send instrument panel too you my email [email protected] 

Edited by Don Smythe
Correction on email

17 minutes ago, Don Smythe said:

To AKATV I’m Donnie Smythe I have  a instrument panel on a Honda 2000 Forman 450 ES! It’s got sun damage on it like the one in your picture! May I have your contact info to send instrument panel too you my email [email protected] 

Hi Donnie and welcome to the forum!

I can get you taken care of no problem

Dont forget to stop in new member are and say Hi! to everyone

I will message you my contact information and we can get things rolling

Edited by AKATV
  • Like 4

On 5/8/2021 at 3:23 PM, AKATV said:

Hi Donnie and welcome to the forum!

I can get you taken care of no problem

Dont forget to stop in new member are and say Hi! to everyone

I will message you my contact information and we can get things rolling

Hi I have a

2005 TRX350FE Honda Atv.  It works great generally bu the speedometer is intermittent. They are hard to get.  I was told you can overhaul them?  How would I go about getting this done?
Best
Vern

Hi Vern Welcome to the forum!

When you say intermittent,  does it cut out completely or is is part of the display not functioning all the time?

I also sent you my contact information to your message box, let me know and we can work it out

AKATV

Welcome to the forum!

I do repairs on these

it just depends on what all you have going on-when you say non-functional

is it completely dead?

Post a few pictures of what you have going on and I can give you a little bit more idea of what you need done

I sent my contact information to your message box as well

AKATV

I give up.  I'm trying to get a hold of akatv and dont know where my messages are or how to talk to him. I guess I was just born 30 years too early

I replied to your message I’ll also send a text message here to your number

my advice to you is to not post your phone number and email on an open forum thread

It’s better to send that information  privately back-and-forth through individual messaging

if you’d like to have it removed please put a post a message to the administrators to remove it

On 11/27/2021 at 12:06 PM, crazyautonut said:

Hello. New to atvhonda. Here to find some help in fixing a faded, non functional speedometer on a 450

8 hours ago, AKATV said:

I replied to your message I’ll also send a text message here to your number

my advice to you is to not post your phone number and email on an open forum thread

It’s better to send that information  privately back-and-forth through individual messaging

if you’d like to have it removed please put a post a message to the administrators to remove it

I dont know where my messages are. Where can I call? And how do I send message to admin?

Edited by Hytek1969
Too old. Dont know anything about forums

1 hour ago, Hytek1969 said:

I dont know where my messages are. Where can I call? And how do I send message to admin?

Hi Hytek1969 , messages are in the folder looks like a envelope on the top right of the home page ----   to compose a new message , after clicking the envelope , click compose new , then pick a reciprocant  

@Hytek1969 click on the envelope at the very top right of the page, next to your name.

I screenshot my screen in the pic below to show you where it is for reference.

Capture.JPG

If you are on a tablet like I am you need to be in desktop mode to see what jeep posted.

Most likely I can get you taken care of just depends on what all you actually have wrong

It’s really helpful if you just post a photo with your headlights turned on so I can see your screen and we can take it from there

I’ve also sent my contact information to your message box

AKATV