Pilgrim

Brand new to forum

Long time member of another forum (won’t mention name) that has become useless since my last visit a few years back. I recently visited that forum and noticed a very familiar name was no longer contributing there and was crushed. Pretty sure that contributor is very active here so I HAD TO JOIN!, looking forward to posting my cry for help as soon as I can articulate my problem. Happy to be in a forum like this one!

• Like 3

BTW........First person to guess who I am talking about will trigger me to donate to this site!,

• Like 1

There.  That's not everybody, so no cheating, right?

_Wilson_™
01RUBY500
1080PowersportsPartsLLC
350fe
56Sierra
57Tim
86 Rider
86trx350a
87Iroc
Akunin
All Out Riding
ATC4ever
balljoints
basfnb
Bbdiddy56
bcsman
Big Bird
BillN
billy5221
bladams85
BlueSparrow
Bluezulu49
BoCephas
Bounty Hunter
bryanc5712
Bryant
Buckchop
CamKnouff
Chevymec
Colbybogolin
Copenhagenjonah
David@TCRanch
dearchristopher
Dennis
Derf40
Dnolley024
doneking
drag_slick
Dredd
DT400
DuckOfDeath
ehenry
Eyewitness89
F250 guy
firsttimer
FishinDawg
Freedomflyer
fuffs
GAR
Gator1957
ghosta
Gomola Joe
Gremlin
H0nda4trck
HectorC74
Herrindude
Hondaforeman93
HondaHunt
Hondanut
J Mark
Jamie Jack
jeepwm69
jeffo21
Jemmons467
JoeR
JPelletier
Kevron
Koolaid
KoolBreeze
LedFTed
LenN
Liam Nixon
Linda Surber
Littoral zone
Loosemarbles
Louis
m_quick
Mac102004
Macarena Man
macec3(TX)
machinecrook
Majorpayne
Markbb
Medium Red
Melatv
Menard_LaPue
muddygirl81
Nanook
oh400ex
oldandslow
Oncechance
Outnback
Pilgrim
professorpg
PROV
Reebs
retro
riverc
rlovgren
Rubicon07
RubiDan
Scotticus
shadetree
shrade
skyhiranger
SlammedRanger
sled_22
spock
Steviejim
sublime68charger
SuperATV
T-Rex 250x
TBRider
ThatsNotSmart
Tim-ANC
toodeep
TRX Student
TrxPipUK
Wheeler
Wheeler306
WonderMonkey
Wood
Woodsruner

Welcome to the site Pilgrim -----   I am going to say Hondaatv.com - Shadetree   

• Like 3

Welcome and I also say the members name is shadetree.....

• Like 1

BINGO.........Fishflies nailed it. SHADETREE!  Dang that didn’t take long. I can tell already I will enjoy this forum!

will make my donation to site tomorrow morning!,

• Like 6

Belated welcome to ATV Honda Pilgrim! We're looking forward to your next thread! 🙂

9 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

BINGO.........Fishflies nailed it. SHADETREE!  Dang that didn’t take long. I can tell already I will enjoy this forum!

will make my donation to site tomorrow morning!,

Hi again Bobami /Pilgram !!!  

I just missed you in chat last night , I was in there and the wife called me away and I never made it back , then this morning I  seen you had showed up right after I left >>>>  also must have just missed you on the old site , think I joined over there around 2012 , you mentioned Helmut , so you must must know  Manny , TRX250five0 , Deeperinthebush and Kentco -------  also seen you mention being a 300 guy , me too , you still got that 300 , best atv Honda ever built in my eyes ---- I usually talk with Shade' everyday on the phone about World Events , LOL ---  I will tell him your back !!!

P.S. any friend of Shade's is a friend of mine , you can call me Fish if you like , LOL 

• Like 1

Shade nay remember me as bobami from plymouth ma.  that's the name i used at old forum that's useless now. He always told me when I was ready to get inside my motor and do stuff to seek help on forum. I retired last year so will be looking to really get my old 1994 300 in factory new condition. stay tuned I'll be posting my latest dilemma with that machine.  yes i remember most of those names you mentioned, all good guys offering help. 

thanks for the warm welcome.....gonna figure out how to donate to this site now.

• Like 2

Well I made a donation to the site (very happy to do it) and that was painless as I already have a PayPal account!  Of course I couldn't find my password for a while but once I did it was easy. I am so grateful for people I know i will meet on this new Honda atv site.  Quite frankly if I didn't find this site I would have lost interest in restoring my 1994 300 to its original grandeur as a retirement project.  I'm not the most mechanical guy in the world but am very coachable and listen to goody advice. I would be easily intimidated working on internal stuff on my 300 engine without access to this kind of a forum.  I'll be posting soon...........................

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

BTW........First person to guess who I am talking about will trigger me to donate to this site!,

would that be shadetree ?..lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Well I made a donation to the site (very happy to do it) and that was painless

If I may be allowed to speak on behalf of our membership (includes yourself as well)  @Pilgrim, thank you very much for your generous, voluntary contribution! ATV Honda is 100% member owned, operated & funded, no ads or 3rd party intrusions are here. You became a co-owner/co-operator the moment you registered and we are all very grateful that you chose to hang out with us!

• Like 3

On 2/5/2021 at 12:37 PM, retro said:

If I may be allowed to speak on behalf of our membership (includes yourself as well)  @Pilgrim, thank you very much for your generous, voluntary contribution! ATV Honda is 100% member owned, operated & funded, no ads or 3rd party intrusions are here. You became a co-owner/co-operator the moment you registered and we are all very grateful that you chose to hang out with us!

AMEN brother !. 

• Like 1