Wheeler

Shooting over Shovelling Snow.

Wow.. I heard a bout a shooting in the states over shovelling snow down in the US. Dude shoots a couple over tossing snow towards his driveway.. well my old man sent me the Video Surveillance Video. CRAZY! He shoots the Husband & Wife with a handgun, goes back inside & grabs an AR style rifle comes back out & finishes them off. Then when cops arrives commits suicide! 

I won’t post video, but buddy sure had some issues to go crazy over snow! 

(I know u guys have a lot of issues like this all the time, but this one caught my attention...)

• Like 1

I have a neighbor just like that at my stepson's place, neighbor shovels it to a big pile on front of the driveway.... I'd like to break both the guys legs for fun.....

• Like 1

I watched the shoveling snow shooting  video , I was thinking of linking it here , but decided it was best not too 

A couple of years back , a guy I knew , Big Lee , was shot by his neighbor for a garden hose incident , they had been fighting for years , one day the neighbor was arguing with him , so he soaked the guy and inside his truck  with a water hose as he sat in his truck  with the window down , so the guy shot and killed him , and now he is in prison ---- my buddy made the evening news as he was there when it went down  , and he tells the reporter , "It is what it is " , which at the time I thought bizarre , but it sums it up good , was the straw that broke the camel's back 

• Like 4

@Fishfiles I figured it be best not to post it as well. When neighbours feud, things will eventually get outta hand one way or another for sure! & due to the laws, police can’t ever seem to do anything about it until something extreme happens...

• Like 2

truth is we do have quiet a number of issues like this, wheeler, some are just not brought up in the news..... kind dont care to post some of the calls I've heard, but some just dont make the news.  more shootings and violence happens everyday, in major cities, over nonsense. for some warped reason, the media .. just does this for ratings, take the bombing in Nashville ? completely uncalled for! and it's just going to get worse, that's a fact, that's also why guns, and certain amo is in short supply, most just have the need to protect there own families, and property, but there's a fine line, between going ape s--t crazy ... and acting like one has some brains. 

i knew a guy, i used to be friends with,.... used to take him garden produce, seemed like an okay guy ... a couple weeks later, he shot himself in the chest .. and burned down a rentle house ... we owed, he blamed the local preacher at hopewell church, plus my father who was letting him live there rent free, i learned later on, he was very unstable, but he never showed it. 

• Like 2

The media will jump all over bad news and beat it to death but never report the good news. Apparently getting 6" of snow now is a major catastrophe too 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Mark Twain said '" bad news is heard around the world before good new gets one foot in the shoes " 

• Like 6

i watched that video, it has fake wrote all over it !. how do you take 13 shots point blank..and still move around ?, i'm sorry..i say something is really fishy ( no pun intended fish !..lol ).

• Like 2

Now Wheeler, shoveling snow is serious business. 

I know when I lived in Southern California these Canadian snowbirds would come down and get into some serous hassles and confrontations with the locals. 

Human nature, I guess.

dc

Just now, shadetree said:

i watched that video, it has fake wrote all over it !. how do you take 13 shots point blank..and still move around ?, i'm sorry..i say something is really fishy ( no pun intended fish !..lol ).

Shady

Death is just not an instant thing.  Those who watch tv or movies see all the time, a person gets shot once, and boom, he goes down and never again gets up.  It don't actually happen that way.

There are cases of guys getting shot many times and they just keep going.  Fall dead later.

I was riding (motorcycle) a few years ago from Los Angeles to Utah.  We hit a full fledged snow storm, and for some reason I had a premonition I was to see something dying.  In about one mile I saw a deer laying almost on the center line of the highway, legs straight out, and legs wiggling.  He had been hit by a car (or truck) and was dying.  A truck was pulling over, probably to finish him off, put him out of his misery.

Death is not instant.

Sometimes it is.  Let's say you are motorcycling along and a train comes, 80 mph, and you manage to get right in front of it.  Boom!  Gone so fast you don't know what hit you.  But that's not always.

dc

2 minutes ago, David13 said:

Shady

Death is just not an instant thing.  Those who watch tv or movies see all the time, a person gets shot once, and boom, he goes down and never again gets up.  It don't actually happen that way.

There are cases of guys getting shot many times and they just keep going.  Fall dead later.

I was riding (motorcycle) a few years ago from Los Angeles to Utah.  We hit a full fledged snow storm, and for some reason I had a premonition I was to see something dying.  In about one mile I saw a deer laying almost on the center line of the highway, legs straight out, and legs wiggling.  He had been hit by a car (or truck) and was dying.  A truck was pulling over, probably to finish him off, put him out of his misery.

Death is not instant.

Sometimes it is.  Let's say you are motorcycling along and a train comes, 80 mph, and you manage to get right in front of it.  Boom!  Gone so fast you don't know what hit you.  But that's not always.

dc

let me pop you point blank in the head...lets see how long you move around..case closed..this is just another video to push gun control.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shadetree said:

let me pop you point blank in the head...lets see how long you move around..case closed..this is just another video to push gun control.

Ok, you try.  Then we will see if I don't get you first.  Then we will see how  long you move around.  Case reopened.  I'll agree with you on the push for "gun control" which is ... the hand on the gun.  Not a paper in your state capitol or Washington DC. 

But I have to say, the publicity* of it is part of the push for gun control.  That's why the media will show it everywhere and for many times.  To push for ... not gun control in the true sense, but for more nonsense "laws".  "Laws" that all violate the supreme law of the land.  That is the ... Constitution.

dc

*It's the publicity.  You can't stop incidents like this from happening.

Edited by David13
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, David13 said:

Ok, you try.  Then we will see if I don't get you first.  Then we will see how  long you move around.  Case reopened.  I'll agree with you on the push for "gun control" which is ... the hand on the gun.  Not a paper in your state capitol or Washington DC. 

But I have to say, the publicity* of it is part of the push for gun control.  That's why the media will show it everywhere and for many times.  To push for ... not gun control in the true sense, but for more nonsense "laws".  "Laws" thta all violate the supreme law of the land.  That is the ... Constitution.

dc

*It's the publicity.  You can't stop incidents like this from happening.

easy bro..not a threat, just pointing out it does not happen, point blank in the head , and still moving around min's later ?..sorry..not buying it...and yes..i watched the full video.

4 minutes ago, shadetree said:

easy bro..not a threat, just pointing out it does not happen, point blank in the head , and still moving around min's later ?..sorry..not buying it...and yes..i watched the full video.

Here's a link to some technical info about.  It all depends on the physics of it. 

There was a guy in Los Angeles who walked around with a big chunk of his head gone.  He had been shot in the head, point blank, but survived.  I never knew the details on it, like how and why, just that he had a real indentation in his head.  From a little old "confrontation".

dc

https://www.medicinenet.com/surviving_a_gunshot_wound_to_the_head/views.htm

I just got to see the entire video ( I guess ) a minute plus ------   the first video I seen on fakebook was only like 12 seconds , after watching that longer video , I'd say that was faked .... 

• Like 3

I say fake because there is no impact to any of the shots , no snow or blood splatters , their bodies  didn't flinch  when shot , no muzzle flash ----------  the sounds  doesn't seem to fit the video , like sound  was recorded afterwards and added in , the gun shots don't sound right , seemed the same sound for both guns , pistol and rifle , likely a new anti-gun TV commercial 

• Like 4

I'd like to see it, but not for morbid reasons, but just to see there's a chance it could be fake, im agreement with fish, and shade, just another reason for those idiots to go after law abiding people's gun rights. ha! look at what the media has tried to pull on the general public over the years. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

See if this works.  https://lawandcrime.com/crime/pa-neighbors-got-into-an-argument-about-shoveling-during-massive-snowfall-one-of-them-opened-fire/

Note to Mods.  Please take this down if you think it's against forum 

I hear what you are saying , there are other  "news"  stories like the Daily News ran a story ,  now days a news story doesn't make it true , they write what someone tells them , they don't check to see if it is true  ----  Did you see the entire video or one of the many  edited version floating around ? 

3 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I hear what you are saying , there are other  "news"  stories like the Daily News ran a story ,  now days a news story doesn't make it true , they write what someone tells them , they don't check to see if it is true  ----  Did you see the entire video or one of the many  edited version floating around ? 

Unfortunately,  the entire video.   An old friend and I use Whatsap instead of texting because it allows transfer of very large files.   That's how I got it.  To be honest, it ruined my day seeing it.

3 hours ago, slowindown said:

It's not fake.  Just look at the local news up there and you'll know its not.  For example: https://www.pahomepage.com/top-news/neighbor-recounts-helping-victims-in-plains-township-deadly-shooting/

I found the full video on youtube. 

lol..youtube would never even let this video play, least not by youtube's standards.

• Like 1

it's on banned-talk.... looks fake to me. if the video i watched is real, you don't stand there mouthing off with shots being fired, at you.

Edited by _Wilson_™

this story gets more and more crazier , over night many  news story videos in all different forms of editing , with twisted news articles popped up on you-tube , when you read some of the angles of the  comments , they are bizarre ----- can't find the exact video I seen yesterday on you-tube , just pieces of it , edited which makes it look totally different ---also noticed something  really strange , on some of the still shot pics in news articles , the pics look nothing like the neighborhood the video was filmed in and the dates are all wrong , feel like a mushroom in the dark being feed ....  

• Like 2