Wheeler

Shooting over Shovelling Snow.

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

this story gets more and more crazier , over night many  news story videos in all different forms of editing , with twisted news articles popped up on you-tube , when you read some of the angles of the  comments , they are bizarre ----- can't find the exact video I seen yesterday on you-tube , just pieces of it , edited which makes it look totally different ---also noticed something  really strange , on some of the still shot pics in news articles , the pics look nothing like the neighborhood the video was filmed in and the dates are all wrong , feel like a mushroom in the dark being feed ....  

dont know if people can survive, i'd say yes, least for a while. took me 4 shots with a 20 ga. 15 years ago or so.. to get a red squirrel. the 1st, shot took em out of the tree. still kicking. while climbing up the tree, i fired again, took the top of his head/skull off. the brains were showing, looked like a white walnut showing , then i shot again, while he was chattering at me,/fussing, an only 5' off the ground., , i was trying to finish without using so much shot, going into the meat. its was embarrassing. i havent told many this story.

for you say i'm a bad shot. i hit 30 out 30, skillet, with a scope at 400yds with a 22, also split a twig off a tree branch, 3/8 at 30" with a 22. just something about that partner 20 ga.

it had a full choke., but the H&R Topper 20ga i had once, had the same-thing an i could hit with the shotgun. both were single shots.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, LedFTed said:

dont know if people can survive, i'd say yes, least for a while. took me 4 shots with a 20 ga. 15 years ago or so.. to get a red squirrel. the 1st, shot took em out of the tree. still kicking. while climbing up the tree, i fired again, took the top of his head/skull off. the brains were showing, looked like a white walnut showing , then i shot again, while he was chattering at me,/fussing, an only 5' off the ground., , i was trying to finish without using so much shot, going into the meat. its was embarrassing. i havent told many this story.

for you say i'm a bad shot. i hit 30 out 30, skillet, with a scope at 400yds with a 22, also split a twig off a tree branch, 3/8 at 30" with a 22. just something about that partner 20 ga.

it had a full choke., but the H&R Topper 20ga i had once, had the same-thing an i could hit with the shotgun. both were single shots.

Thanks for sharing your squirrel massacre story , 'Ted , personally I feel much more informed !!!! 🙃

• Haha 1

twas only one squirrel. an the top of the skull was missing, yet the squirrel was still alive. it wernt a squirrel massacre. 😶

• Like 1

well the video on banned-talk looks to be the one, my question is why did the both stand there, when he first started firing ? that just doesn't add up, no one i know of with any brains would stand still when someone breaks out with a hand gun that close,  and starts shooting. directly at them, and the two people who came to help, never were shot at. 

confirmed this with fish, both of us saw the video. 

I put a temporary lock till it is reviewed by upper management , the language in the video is beyond the sites language restrictions 

Also hide the video till it is reviewed for language issues 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The thread is unlocked.  Let’s keep it civil. Don’t link videos with vulgar language as we are a family friendly site.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1