ChadD

2000 Honda rancher trx350fe issues

I've had good luck with it also. I've also just spray painted metal gaskets before in a pinch and they held.

Just now, toodeep said:

I've had good luck with it also. I've also just spray painted metal gaskets before in a pinch and they held.

never tried it with spray paint ?, but I thought about it a few times back then !..lol. if you think about it, its not the gasket that seals ?, its the coating thats on the gasket !.

Ok guys didn't mean to leave you guys hanging on the edge of your chairs in suspense. In the process of taking the motor back apart some how the ball retainer triangle with the spring grew legs and walked off and hid. I mean I completely tore my bench apart and cleaned and reorganized the whole thing. Gone. Disappeared. 4 day wait for the part. Got everything back together. I thought might as well do the wheel bearings before I ruin a hub. So a trip to the local Honda dealer and $130 worth of ball joints and tie rod ends and a few hours of assembly and I just took my first ride around the yard. Everything did exactly what it was supposed to do. Just want to say thank you for all the input and help. I will never forget the "M5" gear in that transmission. Lol

• Like 1

ty for the update !. I bet that gear wont forget you either !!!..lol. I hope that part did not fall down inside the engine any where ??..lol.

6 hours ago, ChadD said:

Ok guys didn't mean to leave you guys hanging on the edge of your chairs in suspense. In the process of taking the motor back apart some how the ball retainer triangle with the spring grew legs and walked off and hid. I mean I completely tore my bench apart and cleaned and reorganized the whole thing. Gone. Disappeared. 4 day wait for the part. Got everything back together. I thought might as well do the wheel bearings before I ruin a hub. So a trip to the local Honda dealer and $130 worth of ball joints and tie rod ends and a few hours of assembly and I just took my first ride around the yard. Everything did exactly what it was supposed to do. Just want to say thank you for all the input and help. I will never forget the "M5" gear in that transmission. Lol

forgot to say, just because you got it fixed ^^^, DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN'T HANG HERE...AND LEARN FROM US !!. who knows..you might have to fix something else soon ?, what better way to know BEFORE..than to stick around here, and learn !! :-).

5 hours ago, shadetree said:

forgot to say, just because you got it fixed ^^^, DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN'T HANG HERE...AND LEARN FROM US !!. who knows..you might have to fix something else soon ?, what better way to know BEFORE..than to stick around here, and learn !! :-).

I'm not leaving. Still got tons to do. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChadD said:

I'm not leaving. Still got tons to do. 

great !!!....oh..your rents due !!...lol.

• Haha 1

Yep chad glad you got her fixed, I had the same issue with one gear backwards but found it and got it fixed before assembling thanks to god friends here.  

13 minutes ago, bcsman said:

Yep chad glad you got her fixed, I had the same issue with one gear backwards but found it and got it fixed before assembling thanks to god friends here.  

lol, most of us here bro, has been there, done that !..lol. and it wont be the last time for new guys !!..lol.