toodeep

Little Angel

I did a little venting on this when it was happening in our admin panel but I thought I would share it with the rest of the ATV family. We lost our 4 month old grandson on the 1st of the month. One of the major papers in our area did an article about and I thought I would share that with you all. It's a well written article and covers pretty much everything.

https://www.mitchellrepublic.com/community/people/6893481-Newborn-Cameron-Vobrs-fight-for-life-organ-donation-documented-in-South-Dakota-familys-heartbreaking-journaling

i feel your pain. loss my nephew 2 weeks for his 1st. birthday. hit me hard. he was staying at my moms house, cause his mom had to work.

you never get over it, but the pain gets less.

sorry for your loss....

toodeep,

I am so, so sorry to hear of this..,

My condolences to your and your family from me and mine

AKATV

So very sad to hear.  I was able to get past the paywall and read the article by googling " Mitchell Republic Cameron "

So sorry hear of the lost of your Grandson -- reading all of the article was a feeling that I will hold on too.

I am also very sorry for your loss.  I can't even imagine what you're feeling because I know how much my grandkids mean to me.  

Prayers sent to you and your family.

I can't even imagine the agony this much render on one's soul. I'm sorry for your loss.

Just read about your loss @toodeep and also give my condolences to you and your family.  My prayers are sent your way my friend....

Thanks guys. I hate to say this but it isn't my first time burying a child way too soon. I've lost 3 niece/nephews to SIDS, complications with down syndrome and an accidental drowning. It's never easy but one figures out how to deal with it.

The link is a hit or miss with the subscription pop up. Like mentioned above if you google "mitchell daily republic cameron vobr" it bypasses that pop up.

• Like 1

So sorry to hear that. My families condolences to you and your family.