THH

Hello all,

I have gotten lots of helpful advice by reading all that is available here on the forums and decided to join in the hopes i can help as well.

I prefer to do my own repairs and appreciate all the info available on this site.

2014 Honda Rancher 420 4x4

2004 Honda Rancher 350 4x2

2000 Honda Foreman 450S 4x4

1985 Honda 250SX ATC

• Like 4

Welcome to the site , hope you enjoy --- that ATC250SX sounds sweet --  there's a ATC pic thread , let's see that SX  

Thanks for the welcome guys!!

I'll have to dig the old 250SX out of the barn and get you some pictures Fishfiles.

I haven't done anything with it for years and need to drag it out and get it going again, I'm sure it will need a good carb clean/rebuild and it needs swing arm bearings replaced.

Other than that its all there.

I recently bought an atv lift table and what a difference that makes for repairs, no more laying on the garage floor!

• Like 3

THH , if you ever want to rid your self of that   ATC250SX that has been sitting for years and taking up valuable garage space , let me know first ,  LOL 

image.png

• Like 2

Hey THH welcome to our Honda forum.  How did you hear about us, another Honda forum??  

Ha, will do Fishfiles.

I wont be looking to unload anytime soon though, I've had it around for many years and had lots of fun with it!

It is next on my list to get cleaned up and running again.

Great looking ATC you have there!!

Just now, THH said:

Ha, will do Fishfiles.

I wont be looking to unload anytime soon though, I've had it around for many years and had lots of fun with it!

It is next on my list to get cleaned up and running again.

Great looking ATC you have there!!

I wish that was mine , just a pic i picked up of the net , I have never had a ATC250SX , the closest to it I had was a ATC250ES and have had 3 of the TRX200SX --- that is a sort after ATC you got there 

I see you got a TRX450S , I have a couple of them 

Thanks bcsman,

I came across this forum looking for help/ideas on resurrecting my latest project i picked up recently, 2000 foreman 450s.

It was a well used barn find with lots of TLC needed, carb rebuild, all lights needed replacement, minor electrical issues, front and rear wheel bearings and seals,missing rear brake parts, front brake wheel cylinders were all seized and full of crap, master cylinder had lots of water and mucky crap in it as well, new tires.

Speedometer screen is mostly blacked out but it works.

I saw on here that member AKATV would be the one to talk about the screen repair.

I picked it up for $400., put $800. in it for parts and tires.

All back together and running good again.

• Like 4