LedFTed

Alpha Gal

thank you fish, and retro

On June 27, 2021 at 1:50 AM, retro said:

Ivermectin and/or Hydroxychloroquine

I'll sure mention this. 

• Like 2

alpha gal has not stopped my desire for good protein. i et 20 taco's in 3 days. 8 a day the first 2 days. my hamburger ran out. i woulda et more. i made the hamburger mix, and the beans, that go in the taco.

On June 27, 2021 at 1:50 AM, retro said:

Ivermectin and/or Hydroxychloroquine might work to treat Morgellons safely? Those two drugs work on a lot of internal parasites including Malaria, viruses and bacterias. You can get prescriptions for them from online doctors too.

i mentioned both of those, and she claims she was treeted with ivermectin, but they stopped (why i don't know) AND,  whether this is true or not, i don't know, but claims never have been treeted with hydroxychloroquine, she's on so many meds now, i have no clue if they would chance giving her the 1st one again, OR even think of the second one,  personally i think years and years of taking meds have taking a tole. 

• Like 3

Invermectin, is used in, in horse paste, to get rid of parasites, or something.  i dont care. i use horse stuff all the time. works better than what ya can buy, at the pharmacy..

most of the stuff, says for horses only. the only way ya can get absorbine, sted of absorbine jr.  i figure it dont matter, if you rub horses legs, with the stuff bare handed.

far as your mom, aint they all nuttier than a fruit cake. least mine was, sum. it has to due with necromancers/chromosomes. some females have this, if not most. it dont show up at most medical places. IMO. 😀

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

in all honesty Ted i don't know what's wrong with her mind, her mother was out there as well, i apologize for what I've said, but sence all this has happened, it's thrown a wrench into a fine running life, (MINE) I'm just dealing with this as best i can, she will not let me check what meds she's taking now, but from what I've seen, and her actions lately it's like she's messed up on opioid pills, WHICH I KNOW SHE'S ABUSED IN THE PAST!  she also told me xanax wasn't an opioid, which in fact it is, BS, i reckon i just don't know what addiction is like, except cigs, and coffee. she was an RN at one time, so she won't listen to any advise, and argues with any other solution to the tick related illnesses, or any kind of treatment where ever it comes from (doctors included) i know one thing, as bad as i hate to, her time in my house, is running out quickly, some of you can hate me for my choice, but to really know, you'd have to walk in my shoes, me and my sisters have been dealing with this for years. and both, my sister, father, and myself have been drugged by her in the past, FACT! that i will not stand for again! 

there is a fine line between using meds responsibly, and abusing them, if your body hurts, or you feel bad that's your 1st sign something is wrong, it doesn't mean take a pill, or go running to see a docter! i know this for a fact, and don't forget about docters handing out pain meds like candy, which also happened, and still do to this very day, if one thinks they know the best idea is to pill pain, away and stay messed up, well, i feel for them, but I'll personaly have no part in it! like i have stated she's been doing this sence we (my sisters and i) were babies, NO MORE! I'm tired of the fake sucicide attempts, tired of the drama, tired of her, and her trying baiting my sisters kids, tired of the lies, and tired of her telling me she needs money, so i need to sell what i worked for ? that also will NOT happen, it's not my problem she didnt make better choices and plan for her future, i don't hate anyone, but i expect people to deal with the consequences of descissions they make. 

to management if y'all see my post is in appropriate, i have no issue with any of them being deleted, for i would just like  to put the chapter of my life, far behind me, when this is over with. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Sorry to see you go through this Wilson but I'm with you on this. She probably needed some kind of help back when you were a baby but didn't get it. I'm afraid it's probably too late now. No need to wreck your life. Call the appropriate officials and get her put away before she hurts anyone again.

• Thanks 1

i believe your right. sad fact isn't it ? we (my sisters and i are working on the last part) it just blows my mind why some people choose the wrong path (standing on the tracks when a train is coming ) anyways, I've gone about this long enough, thank you all for the support. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

in all honesty Ted i don't know what's wrong with her mind, her mother was out there as well, i apologize for what I've said, but sence all this has happened, it's thrown a wrench into a fine running life, (MINE) I'm just dealing with this as best i can, she will not let me check what meds she's taking now,

In my opinion, if you are letting her live at your house and at least partially supporting her, then you have a right to check what meds she is taking.  You may not be able to ask her doctor, but you CAN go through her things to find out.  I'd only do this if you feel that finding out for 100% certainty that she is using would help in any way.  If it really doesn't matter, then don't, as it would cause a major issue if found out.

To sum up, it's your house.  I know you already know that, but I thought I'd say it anyway.

• Thanks 1

no that's fine, any advise to keep this from blowing up, I'll listen to, I've checked when i can, some of the meds I've never even heard of before, point being those doctors (many in the past and present) think / thought she should be seeing a Psychiatrist , but it's not manditory from what I've been told, i have to say, I've been trying to stay clear of this mess, so YES, it's partly my fault, i should have never let her come here. 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 11:07 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

in all honesty Ted i don't know what's wrong with her mind, her mother was out there as well, i apologize for what I've said, but sence all this has happened, it's thrown a wrench into a fine running life, (MINE) I'm just dealing with this as best i can, she will not let me check what meds she's taking now, but from what I've seen, and her actions lately it's like she's messed up on opioid pills, WHICH I KNOW SHE'S ABUSED IN THE PAST!  she also told me xanax wasn't an opioid, which in fact it is, BS, i reckon i just don't know what addiction is like, except cigs, and coffee. she was an RN at one time, so she won't listen to any advise, and argues with any other solution to the tick related illnesses, or any kind of treatment where ever it comes from (doctors included) i know one thing, as bad as i hate to, her time in my house, is running out quickly, some of you can hate me for my choice, but to really know, you'd have to walk in my shoes, me and my sisters have been dealing with this for years. and both, my sister, father, and myself have been drugged by her in the past, FACT! that i will not stand for again! 

there is a fine line between using meds responsibly, and abusing them, if your body hurts, or you feel bad that's your 1st sign something is wrong, it doesn't mean take a pill, or go running to see a docter! i know this for a fact, and don't forget about docters handing out pain meds like candy, which also happened, and still do to this very day, if one thinks they know the best idea is to pill pain, away and stay messed up, well, i feel for them, but I'll personaly have no part in it! like i have stated she's been doing this sence we (my sisters and i) were babies, NO MORE! I'm tired of the fake sucicide attempts, tired of the drama, tired of her, and her trying baiting my sisters kids, tired of the lies, and tired of her telling me she needs money, so i need to sell what i worked for ? that also will NOT happen, it's not my problem she didnt make better choices and plan for her future, i don't hate anyone, but i expect people to deal with the consequences of descissions they make. 

to management if y'all see my post is in appropriate, i have no issue with any of them being deleted, for i would just like  to put the chapter of my life, far behind me, when this is over with. 

there are those out there, that are not to be figured out. loose cannons, aboard ship. my brother was married to one. pain pills. an stealing from wherever. even her own family.

his ex even stole from her own daughters. some are like this. all ya can do is pity them, for what they are. let go the hate, dont let them get by though. there problems, are not yours, let them have them. sum ya can help, most not. they got to find their own path. IMO. no need for apology, far as im concerned. got a few, that are as ticks myself. no need for an apology for the wayward.. they just are..

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On July 6, 2021 at 11:50 PM, LedFTed said:

stealing from wherever. even her own family.

oh she's done that plenty of times, most likely still would, the last FAKE overdose were pills she took stole from robert ( 5th husband aka idiot ) 

On 7/6/2021 at 7:24 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

so YES, it's partly my fault, i should have never let her come here. 

If you say so, but we all know that we will all do things for our parents/kids that we wouldn't do for another.  A 10th chance, a place to stay, etc. no matter how destructive they may be.  It takes an extraordinary amount to finally be done with a situation.  Being a good human, which you are, has a price that comes with it.  It's tough to stop paying that price.

• Like 4

thank you, we shall see how she is when she gets back from Roberts (when ever that will be) but ... when I've had enough, that's it, most likely not the best way to be, but for me it's worked, i give people plenty of time to change, along with myself, but if one is going to keep going down a road of destruction, I'd rather not be involed, am i selfish ? maybe so, so one day I'll sure answer for it, i did what i did to keep her from bothering my sisters, and there kids, and she never grew up, and it's about time she did, i did, heck i don't see anyone here who hasn't lived there lives, been injured, sick or ? that hasn't stood up, and kept going on, no matter what the issue is / was.

• Like 3

well.... i figured this would happen again, just a matter of time, she had another pancreatic attack.... due to a med the docters prescribed her for morgellens (doxycycline) so far it hasn't helped, or so she's told me, all this time I've been advising her all these meds, have to be having an adverse effect, and why was she still taking and getting scripts she's not suppose to be getting, i get the run around from her (i am a nurse i know what i need) no you retired years back, but do what you wish (she's going to anyways) so as bad as i can feel for her... she back in again, i just hope a doctors  realizes how bad the situation with her, and her meds have taken.... i just don't get some people, they act like they like you, then will not listen to reason and sound advise, or even appreciate the effort and then when comes time to pay the fiddler... your hated ? or blamed for something you didn't do..... seems to be the thing to do nowa days, some call it the only child syndrome, ( i think it's a kmow it all mentality /mental ) issue. 

i don't think this is going to end very good..... i just can't wrap my head around why someone would take all that poison, and end up twice in the hospital .... yet would still take that mess when they get out.... knowing (or should know) it's going to end up being the same (another hospital stay) i had to give up drinking for health reasons ... although i was not an alcoholic.... now I'm going to give cigs up, maybe i truly don't understand severe addiction, i sure don't understand mental illness, but not understanding is my fault... i reckon, up until this day in time those things were not talked about unless... they hit close to home, so i do feel for those folks, but giving out more meds is not the cure, or at least that's how i see it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i don't think this is going to end very good..... i just can't wrap my head around why someone would take all that poison, and end up twice in the hospital .... yet would still take that mess when they get out.... knowing (or should know) it's going to end up being the same (another hospital stay) i had to give up drinking for health reasons ... although i was not an alcoholic.... now I'm going to give cigs up, maybe i truly don't understand severe addiction, i sure don't understand mental illness, but not understanding is my fault... i reckon, up until this day in time those things were not talked about unless... they hit close to home, so i do feel for those folks, but giving out more meds is not the cure, or at least that's how i see it. 

cant think of what its called at the moment. something to do with attention, and sometimes it involves the parent, and the child suffers. they make the kid sick, so to get attention.

• Thanks 1

ADHD ? i don't know anything about that, not sure if i know anyone that lives around that has it. 

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

all I've heard is the med for it is something called adderall but i don't think she has that illness, and wouldn't actually call, it an illness, at least not anything close to what she has..... but you'd have ask someone who has it, who could tell you more about, because i just don't know. 

I haven't done much research on ADHD ..... i was just thinking could this come on in later years ? might explain why she hardly ever sleeps, but i don't know, i sure wish there was a cure for what ever she has, so she can get the !!!! out of my home, and i can get my life back. 

21 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i sure wish there was a cure for what ever she has, so she can get the !!!! out of my home, and i can get my life back. 

This is your mother your talking about , right , maybe you need the help more than her !!! ----   Have you tried taking her to church with you , sure there is some type of program that might help her . 

• Confused 1

my SO CALLED mother, how can one call a mother (A MOTHER) who blamed all of her kids all five husbands, (including my father) her doctors for her attempted suicide 5 times!!! i have offered! she will not go to church, or seek any kind of help regarding her addictions, my family has been dealing with this for over 40 years, not to mention those she's drugged, like my older sister once, my father three times, and myself!!!! once, I'm not going to help anyone who doesn't wish to be helped or even try and help themselves! 

• Like 2

i can't wrap my head / thinking around why certain people are so self destructive, I'm not even going to try. if a person is that way, and offered help, (WHICH SHE HAS BEEN MANY TIMES AND TURNED IT DOWN)!I'm not going to waist my time i have left on this earth, I'll keep helping out as i have been, but that's where i draw the line. 

• Like 1

some choose to keep helping, and that's fine IF that's who they are, god bless them for doing so, but this is a no win deal for me, and my family as  she's successfully devided my family right down the center, and I'm left to fix things... I'm not going to get my blood up over this because I'm not about to keep talking to her and telling her she needs help, I'd have better luck talking to a wall.... 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

@wilson sorry you’re having to deal with all this it is rather shocking some become so addicted to self destructive behavior. 

• Like 1

Dealing with an addict is really hard Wilson.  You don't know whether you're helping them or enabling them.  It's a tough row to hoe.  Hope things get better for you.

• Like 2